"Kyle's revenge." Asher said looking at me.

Kaydon growled as he stood up and grabbed a chair and threw it against the wall.

We all jumped as we watched the chair shatter into a million pieces.

"That's not fucking happening." He growled.

"That was my favorite chair." Levi said sad.

"I'll buy you a new one." Kaydon said as he sat back down.

"It'll never be the same." Levi huffed as Kaydon rolled his eyes.

'Damn. That was kinda hot.' I said to Jamie and Sapphire.

'Alex!' Asher yelled threw the link.

'Shit! That wasn't for you!' I groaned.

"Why is your face red?" Spike asked.

"No reason." I said shooting him a glare while Asher just laughed his ass off.

"Anywhore." Jamie laughed. "So Kyle is the new alpha?"

"Exactly." My dad said. "And I kinda need to tell you guys something."

"What is it?" My mom asked.

"When Asher was born, you fell asleep and I went to the cafeteria to get you some juice for when you woke up. And I was getting off the elevator to go to your room, a guy got on." My dad said looking at the ground.

"Kyle." I whispered.

My dad nodded before he looked at my mom. "Yes. It was him sweety. My wolf and I got an uneasy feeling and we ran right to your room. You and Asher were perfectly fine but there was a note on the table."

"What did the note say?" Uncle Austin asked as he held onto Aunt Katie tighter.

"It said how he wanted revenge. And how he had to wait until he had enough members. I know why he is going after Alex. If he went after Asher, he wouldn't have enough members and going after an alpha with such a small pack is a death wish. He had to wait and by the time he got enough people, Alex would be older. He wants her." My dad said sadly.

Kaydon let out a growl and put me in his lap while wrapping his arms around me.

"Why didn't you tell me about the note?" My mom asked.

"Asher was just born and I didn't want to worry you. So I had extra guards patrolling all this time in case he ever made a move." Dad explained.

My mom sighed. "I guess I should thank you for that. But now we need even more because Kyle has finally made an appearance."

I gulped and pushed myself further into Kaydon's chest.

Can a black hole just swallow me up right now?

"What did he say to you?" Mr. Bradly asked.

"Umm." I thought trying to remember. "I remember walking with Jamie and Sapphire and they ran ahead to a store. I was about to go in the store when a tall man with dark brown hair and creepy brown eyes stopped me."

I smiled when I felt Kaydon's arms tighten around my waist.

"What else honey?" Mrs. Bradley pushed.

"Umm. He asked me who I was because I looked familiar. Then Jamie yelled my name and he goes 'so you're Alex.' And then he kissed my hand and introduced himself as Kyle. And I asked him if I knew him and he said I would soon." I finished. "That was all."

"Ew. He kissed you hand?" Spike asked grossed out. "Gotta burn it now"

"He fucking touched my baby?" My mom asked growling.