Chapter 31: Who's The Traitor

Okay..so I'm gonna go on this huge ass rant right now. Hope you guys don't mind XD

I FUCKING HATE BRAS....

I know this is probably the weirdest rant ever...

But seriously. I hate bras so much. Like not in the sexual way...but just like in general.

They are so annoying, and the little wire cuts you, and stabs you, and bras are so constricting, and they are just so annoying in general. Like damn.

Like when I get home, I just rip it off lmao.

Okay. Rant over.

And that awkward moment when your ex tells your friend and your cousin that he still loves me and wants me back.... #whoops

And OH MY GOSH!!!! MY GODDAUGHTER/NIECE IS SO FREAKING CUTE. I FINALLY GOT TO MEET HER YESTERDAY. AND ERMERGAWD. CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

Okay. On wit da storay!!!

------------------------------------------------

Alex

"Alex honey?" Kate asked as she sat down by me. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes." I laughed as I swatted the pack doctor away from me.

Kaydon got really paranoid that I was hurt. So him being him, he called the pack doctor to come check me out.

The pack doctor wrote stuff on his clipboard, and nodded at Kaydon and I before walking out of the house.

"Why is he so quiet?" Sapphire asked.

Mitch shrugged. "He's always been that quiet. He doesn't really say anything. And he's a good doctor, so we don't question it."

"We thought that might be how he works best." Kate added. "So if he works better when he isn't talking, that's fine."

That's so weird. I've never seen a guy be that quiet before.

"Are you sure you're alright Brownie? Need anything? Water? Ice cream? Nutella?" Aiden asked.

"I'm good Blue." I smiled. "Maybe a nutella sandwhich would work."

Aiden laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"Uh no." Kaydon said walking towards the kitchen. "I'm your mate. I'll get it for you."

"He's so possessive." Kate laughed.

"What mate isn't." James said smiling at Sapphire.

"We need to step up our training." Mitch said really serious all of the sudden.

"He's right." Bo said standing up. "They broke through our border with no problem. We need to get double the patrol and double training time."

Damn. That is so much effort.

"Here." Kaydon smiled as he handed me my sandwhich. "And I agree. We need to think of new patrol routes to throw them off. If they broke through that easily, they must have scouted us."

"Uh...I have something to say." Jamie gulped nervously.

"What is it babe?" Bo asked worried and he ran over to her.

"Ummm. They know." Jamie said quietly looking at all of us.

"Know what?" Kaydon asked.

"They know about you and Alex."

"How the hell do they know that?" I asked standing up.

Jamie shrugged. "I don't know. But when I tackled that rogue off of you, he shifted back. He said that he knew about you and Kaydon being mates and that they will be back for round two."