Soulmates

(First one Shot, don't judge please)
{Backstory: you get to choose what your soulmate does for a day...}

I woke up from my alarm and instantly had 3 choices, Dye their hair purple, make them take a cold shower, or make them late for school. I sighed, should I be a jerk? I clicked 'make them late for school'. I got up and took a shower. When I came back, I saw cute clothes on my bed. A cute teal sweater with light blue ripped jeans.
'Thanks mom' I practically bragged to myself. I got dressed and rushed down stairs.
"Good morning sweetie," my mom placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I got my second choice of the day, eat dog food, get your Starbucks order, or not eat. I chuckled myself.
'Definitely my order!' I thought to myself and ate my breakfast.
"Do you want a ride sweetie?" my mom put the dishes in the sink and smiled.
"Sure mom," she grabbed her keys and we walked out to the car.
~At School~
I carefully put my books away when I saw the popular kid walk in with Starbucks in his hand. He walked over to his friends and I could barely hear them,
"Whatcha drinking there Colby?" Mike leaned on the locked next to him.
"A peppermint Frapicino. My soul mate choose it." I closed my locker and listened closely.
"Is it good?" Mike furrowed his eyes brows.
"Hell yeah! My soul mate has good taste!" I smiled to myself. I guess everyone that likes that drink has good taste. My second choice came, late for class, spills their drink on a innocent girl at lunch, or dye their hair on the lunch break. I clicked dye their hair but it asked what color, purple, blue, or pink. I clicked purple. The bell rang and I rushed to class. What if it is colby?
~Lunch~
Colby wasn't at lunch for the whole time. I sat alone like normal. Colby came in right as I was throwing my food away, with purple hair! I cleared my throat and walked to class. I got there once the lunch bell rang. Colby came in after me and all the girls were head over heels for him. My 4th choice of the day came, be a jerk off to a spoiled brat, be sassy, or act flirty. I of course choose be a jerk off.
"Shut up brats." Colby growled making the girls whimper and sat next to me. I looked out the window when colby poured a hot drink on me. Everyone laughed until I yelled,
"YOU MULLET WEARING JERK!!" I got up and kicked colbys chair, making him fall and hit his wrist on the ground.
"Ow!" I heard colby groan but I just walked to the boys bathroom to wash up.

{Colbys POV🤎}
I got up and saw my 4th choice of the day, cry, leave school, or start a fight. Knowing me, I choose fight. The bell rang and I rushed to the Hallway to see a sun kissed blonde kid fighting with Brennan. The Blondie pushed Brennan to a wall and punched him. My 5th choice of the day came, win, surrender, or lose. I choose win. The Blondie won and Brennan walked off in utter defeat. I walked up to him and smirked,
"You good?" I spoke after clearing my throat.
"Yeah." Brennan looked down and keeped walking. I glanced at the short blonde and smiled. He has some guts. The bell rang and I rushed to class.
{Sam's POV💛)
My 5th choice came. Skip class, listen, or pass notes all through class. I sighed and choose skip class. This is my life now apparently. I slightly jogged to class and thankfully made it in time. I quickly sat down and pulled out my math homework. I hate math. It. Makes. No. God damn. Sense!! I realized colby was gone. If he is my soulmate and he put poison in my drink, I'd rather drink it than be with him. Mrs. Breeze wrote down on the board,

Isn't that like, 5th grade math? I don't remember

Isn't that like, 5th grade math? I don't remember. I looked out the window next to me and noticed Colby and his gang drinking what looks like white claw. Seriously, during school hours? Idiots. I looked back at the board to see the board is full of writing. I WaSnT pAyInG aTtEnTiOn FoR oNlY 2 mInUtEs!!! The hell?! I signed and wrote all of it down when I saw Colby walking down the Hall to the principals office. Colby winked at me making a little blush creep on to my cheeks that were already a rosey color. I quickly realized it was just colby. I knew those guys we're going to do this sometime! I asked to go to the restroom and got an approval. I walked in and saw colby.
"Hey princey," colby smirked making me roll my eyes. He had some marks on his cheek.
"Let me guess, another fight?" a weak chuckle escaped his lips.
"You know more about me than anyone else," in a matter of seconds, I was pushed against the wall behind me.
"Perverted much?" I managed to say from the fact I don't want to get raped. Colby bit his lip in hesitation. I smirked softly and looked into his diamond blue eyes. I all a sudden felt his breathe against my smooth skin. I closed my eyes and soon I felt our lips connect. It wasn't rough, it wasn't too soft, it was just right. A slow yet passionate kiss. I soon pulled away. I saw something I never saw before in his eyes. Hope, love, care, kindness. He was hoping I was the one because the kiss felt so, so, right. Colby interwins our fingers and cups my cheek in his empty hand, making a soft smile creep on my face. My 6th choice appeared, more of a question than a choice. Is it: Colby Brock, Brennan Taylor, or Jake Webber. I guess we both got the question because we both clicked a name at the same spot. Our fingers met as we click it. Colby once again interwined our fingers. I felt so free, so alive. I didn't feel empty anymore. I hope I feel like this forever. For I Samuel John Golbach, will not let you go.