Rex was inches away from letting loose on Lux, but Ahsoka's subtle touch to his forearm calmed him down just a tad. But what surprised him was when Lux grabbed Ahsoka's arm and practically drug her away from Rex.

"Wha-," Ahsoka was confused, "What are you doing?"

She tired to pull out of Lux's grip but he wouldn't let go, "We're dancing now,"

"Lux I don't want to dance!"

They got onto the dance floor and Lux spun her into the correct position, "Come on, don't you want to have a little fun for once?"

Ahsoka looked around and spotted Rex with a panicked look on his face. He made eye contact with her and she gave him a look that said 'stay there.' He reluctantly watched as his wife and Lux dancing to a slow song. It made his heart ache at the sight of that and it made him sick thinking about how he was jealous. The fact that Ahsoka looked uncomfortable and Lux looked like he was having fun made his blood boil with anger.

It felt like ages, one second felt like a minute, and a minute felt like an hour, but finally the song was over. It changed to an upbeat song and soon every one piled to the dance floor and Rex lost sight of Ahsoka during the confusion. He craned his neck to try and spot her, but she was no where to be seen. He grumbled a few words in Mando'a and started to walk around and see if he could spot Ahsoka.

He found Anakin talking with Padmé and thought maybe they'd seen her. So went over to them, "Have you seen Ahsoka?" He asked them.

Anakin shook his head, "No we haven't. Why?"

"Uhh, no reason," he quickly turned away and confused his search.

Rex sighed heavily when he did a full lap and couldn't find her. But he realized there was one place he didn't check; the refresher room. It was a long shot, but it's one place people can go to get some privacy, so maybe she went there. He looked around and then saw a sign that pointed to the restroom. He navigated his way over there and looked down a long hallway. He turned around and saw people were to busy to see what he was doing. He looked down the hallway and heard people talking, though it was hard to hear through all the party sounds.

He was able to make out some things though. It sounded like..... Ahsoka. He perked up at the sound of her voice and cautiously walked down the hall. Her voice got clearer and clearer to the point where he could make out every word. He reached a corner of the hall and put his back up against the wall and listened.

"Get off, Lux," he heard Ahsoka say.

"Why? You have feelings for me, do you not?"

"Lux, I-,"

He heard some scuffling and his heart skipped a beat. He sharply turned the corner and saw Lux was kissing his wife up against a wall. He bit his lip and at this point there was no holding back. He got to them and he put a firm hand on Lux's shoulder and pulled him off his wife. Ahsoka quickly ducked and safely got behind Rex.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He forcefully shoved Lux so hard against the wall he nearly got the wind knocked out of him

Bonteri chuckled, "I'll have you know that as soon as we got here, she was all over me,"

Rex snapped. He made a fist and was about to bunch the little brat when Ahsoka grabbed his arm, "REX NO!" She yelled in his ear. But he didn't listen and he shoved her off. He rose his arm again, about to take a swing when Ahsoka got between him and Lux and pushed him away, "REX STOP!! He isn't worth it! .... Let's just go,"

"But he—,"

"No! Rex," she calmed down and whispered to him, "I can't have you beat him up and then get court marshaled or whatever for beating up an innocent person-,"