"Where are you?" "..Um, Washington." I get up from the floor and walk over to my window. "You didn't.." I hear him laugh from the other end, "Surprise.." I cup my mouth and let the tears run down my cheeks again. I hang up dropping my phone on the ground, I run down my stairs and out aside the front door. He stands outside with flowers, and a bear. "Hi." He gives me the gift, but I set them aside and wrap my arms and legs around him. "Oh how I've missed your hugs." He runs his hand down my hair, "You, Your actually here." He nods and kisses me. "I am." We embrace a little longer before going back inside.

We sit on the couch together, catching up on his flight. "What made you come down here." "Well, I met this really amazing girl, a few months ago. She had brownish-blonde hair, with the bluest of eyes. Her smile, was just mesmerizing, and I can't seem to get her off my mind. Also that my boss was really tired of me talking about her, so he gave me a new assignment." I laugh at him, "And what would that be." He leans in a little closer, "To find her, and never let her out of my sight again." We kiss passionately, until a knock at the door echoes in the house. "What was that?" I shrug my shoulder and get up to answer.

"Chris." He welcomes himself in and awkwardly sees Rafael, "Um Rafael, this so my brother Chris. Chris this is Rafael, the FBI Agent I told you about." They shake hands, "So your the famous Agent that my sister keeps talking about." Rafael rises his eyebrows, "Yes, I am. And you must be her famous brother, that she talks to me about." Chris turn his head to look at me, "Really? I hope that she has said good things." "As do I."

This introduction has been really awkward, but Chris only stays to grab a few things and heads out. "Good bye Rafael, it was nice meeting g you." "You too Chris." He gives me the look before he leaves, "Shut up." I whisper.

He sweeps me from behind and takes me upstairs, "What are you doing!" He throws me on the bed, landing softly. He doesn't say anything, but slides into bed with me, "I love you, Kate." We stare at each other for a few minutes, "I love you, Rafael." We kiss passionately again, which ends up into a make out session.

Rafael and I had made love with each other that night.

The next morning, Rafael was still in bed. Still next to me, I leaned over to see the clock, it was 9:35 am. I get up slowly, making sure I don't wake him, and grabbing a towel, to take a shower.

"Kate?" I hear him wake up and open my bedroom door, "Kate?" "In here!" He opens that bathroom door to find me brushing my teeth, "Good Morning." And bends down to kiss me on the cheek, "Good Morning." Luckily I was already dressed before he came in here.

He drove me to a local dinner to have breakfast before we both had to be at work. "I get out today at 2:45, maybe we can go out for lunch." "Okay." I give him a peck on the lips before heading into the warehouse.

When I get in the building, only my father is standing in the room. "Your late. They left already, fall in was at 7:30, and you left your men out there alone. Luckily your brother was hear on time and took them with him, he didn't have too, but he chose to do it because he knew you would be late. And I asked him why? Can you guess what he told me? I'll give you hint, He flew in yesterday, maybe first class, or the company jet. Guess." I've never seen him so angry, not with me. "I'm sorry, he just showed up." "GUESS!" The whole building vibrates, dropping a couple of bullets on the floor, "Rafael." The door swings open, we turn around to see Rafael pointing a gun at us, "I heard yelling, are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." He gives me a quick hug and introduces himself to my father.

"Hello, Mr.Argent. I presume, I'm Raf-" "I know who you are." He retracts his hand back to his side. "You think you can just waltz in here thinking you could save my daughter. Making her believe that young love exist, the type of love you showed her these past few months. No. I don't want you to see her again, do you hear me!" He nods slowly, "Yes Sir." "And you, I don't ever want you to mention his name again. This relationship you two half is over, today. Agent McCall will be working with the police department as part of his my assignment, and you will be knowhere near that station." He leaves us in the empty room, "I'm sorry." He wraps me in his arms, "Don't be, he's just protecting you. It's what fathers do to their daughters, it's their nature." I cry in his shoulder for a little while longer.