Why does my life always end up sucking?

okay this is my first story soo be nicee to me!! also the music video over there>> i think it matches this chapter so check it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why does my life always end up sucking?

Chapter 1: Hello stupid world, do i look like i care.

I woke up to the sound of gun shots and what sounded like my mom screaming. Oh boy another day in the Riggs household. I slowly got up and wondered over to my closet. I yawned picked out some ripped faded skinny jeans and tight red t-shirt. I threw them on and went down stairs. Now you would think the sight i saw would have been frightning to a 14 year old girl but not me.The fact that my moms boyfriend was shooting the wall and my mom screaming at him to stop was just a normal day here.

Rick that was his name he was holding a Psg. sniper rifle, good gun but wrong purpose he was shooting it at to close range. i walked over to him ripped it out of his hands, and he just stared at me like i was some kind of alien. " What the hell do you think your doing Samantha!?" rick yelled at me. God he just called me samantha i hated that name. " I have no idea what you are talking about." i walked to the kitchen him following. " And my names sam not samantha" i spat at him. Rick waltzed over to me and slapped me right  across my face. of course i was use to this by now. "i can call you anything i want" he threatened with his arm around my neck.

But of course my mom takes her sweet old time walking in on us, " rick honey let her go shes not worth  it" my mom said. rick let go of me only to swing around and push my mom on the ground practiclly shoving his mouth on to hers.

"Slut you really need a room." i yelled. my mom got really pissed at this just as she came at me i slammed the door in her face and left for school. This is how it was everyday, they just abused eachother and me but i was used to it.

As i walked down the street i saw sky. thats what everyone called him apparently his name is really weird so he just made everyone call him sky. i guess you could call him my friend i mean we hang out in stuff but that just because we basically grew up together right next door, we were always there for eachother when we needed a shoulder to cry on. But now we were distant.

" hey sky." i didnt know what to say to him i havent seen him siince school let out last year. Sky looked up. "Sup" was all he said i was at a lose for words and he really wasnt paying attention. I had an idea and i knew it would grab skys attention. I leant over grabbed sky but the collar on his shirt. sky looked at me his eyes wide opened and i bent down and smashed my lips against his. He was frozen not moving but after a while his lips moved in sinc with mine. i hate to admit it but it felt damn good. i backed away breathing heavy him the same we just looked at eachother he chuckled. " nice to see you too sam" he breathed. "glad to know you missed me" i replied with a hint of dissapotment. " i did i did but never expected a kiss i mean we arent even that close."he said. " so dosent mean it coul....." i was saying but got interupted by a gun shot that i could have sworn sounded alot like the Psg Sniper rifle. My eyes went wide with horror as i relized what just happened.

Skys body went limp in my arms and didnt move."fuck no, this cant be happing" i whisped to myself thinking it was a dream. But sadly it wasn't as i saw my mother holding the sniper rifle in her hands standing a block away." Thats for calling me a slut daughter dearest!" She screamed. the tears welled and threated to come out but i held that back i had to save the one person in my  life i really cared about, but im afriad thats too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOO.....? whaddda think?? i whanna here whats going on in your brain right now! sorry for the cliff hanger and all but i wanna know if i should continue this or not? sooo comment and tell me your ideass!! <3