why does my life always end up sucking? ch. 2

okay so i didnt get that much feedback from the first chapter but im still gunna continue thanks to some great friends!! <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

I woke up in a small white room. Where was i? what happened i cant remember a thing. as i looked around the room i heard a beeping noise i looked in front of me and the memories came flooding back. I was in the hospitol with the love of my life, and he was close to death.

i couldn't belive this was happening, my mother better watch out because when i get out of here she is so dead. And im not being dramatic. How could she do this to me, oh wait i know shes the worst mother in the world.

I heard sky move around and i got up walked over to him. he slowly opened his eyes. "where am i?" he asked. i was a little hesitated to tell him because i was afraid of his reaction. "uhm your kinda in the hospital sky" he just stared at me like i had two heads. "what am i doing here i dont remmeber a thing" he answered. Oh boy this should go over well.

"well you see....my..mmo..mm....sh..ooo....tt..yyoo...uu" i mumbled. "what was that i didnt hear you"  "my mom shot you im sooo sorry okay please dont be mad its all my fault!" i screamed i basicly started to cry i mean what was i suppose to do i was in love with him and here he is shot because of me."listen i know your mom she can be a bitch okay....its okay" he tried to calm me down it wasnt working.

 "NO ITS ALL MY FAULT im sooo sorry i cant belive this happend i mean im in love with you.." i froze did that just come out of my mouth? maybe he didnt hear that.."uhmm did you just here what i just said?" i asked. he chuckled with a smirk on his face." of course i did babe, i know im irresistable" he replied. i just stared mouth on the floor i cant belive he just said that.

"uhhhh i gotta go" i quickly ran out the door. he was a complete jerk to me.

The doctor went into sky's room and after a few minutes came out he looked at me."yah know your very lucky he survived, he should be good to leave tommorow, have a nice day"

I just sat there and waited for a few hours and went back in when sky was sleeping.  at least he looked asleep." sky are you asleep" i said. no answer so i walked up and sat on his bed and looked at him. His daark brown eyes, light skin, black hair all fit his face perfectly.

"you may not know it but ive always loved you and i always will, no matter what happens" i whisped.

I leant down to kiss his lucious lips. my lips touched his warm soft lips, i felt somthing oon my neck and it was skys hand.  i pulled away and gasped. sky was awake the whole time, and he kissed me back!

Im so confused, does this mean he liked me? i couldnt see past he evil looking smirk he had plastered on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOO whadda thinkkk?

i worked realllyy hard on this so it better be good. <33