⚤ Father is always right ⚤

Start from the beginning

— What? — I was curious, and Manni grinned.

— He took the bottle and poured the contents over Denise's head with the comment that she now has a special moment to enjoy her beloved whiskey. Then he closed the window, not wanting to hear her cursing.

—How did this story end?— I raised an eyebrow. — Was Denise trying to force her way into Prince's flat?

— She went crazy, of course. She screamed and cursed Prince, but then the neighbors called the police and Denise was arrested for disturbing the curfew.

— Did he ... Prince pick her up from the police station or pay her bail?

—You're kidding — Manuela snorted. — Denise stayed in the cell all day and for her luck she got only a fine. But Prince didn't care where she ended up. He didn't help her because he had a purpose.

—A lesson — I finished, and Manni nodded.

That's it. Your father thinks he will raise his women. Denise did not want to have contact with him for many years after that for the way he treated her. Well, Prince maybe he meant well for her because she had a real alcohol problem, then the drugs came, but he could have done it differently. He was furious then, today he has more composure.

— So he's angry when you go to the party? What about your free time, do you have any friends outside of Prince's entourage?

— Yes, sure — Manni nodded. —And I don't let your father restrict me. And he tried, of course. My college friend Leila is a lesbian, and Prince suddenly found that someone like her couldn't be around me. And I told him that I would leave him sooner than Leila. A huge brawl ensued with Prince screaming that I was disobedient and ungrateful because he had sacrificed a lot for me. But I knew I would not succumb. Then our relationship was almost over.

I knew what sacrifice Manni meant. When Prince was married to Mayte, he became involved in a relationship with Manuela and began to organize his new life. Better still, however, not to mention this topic.

— You know what my situation is.— I took a deep breath. — He ... my ex-boyfriend might be here somewhere. Unless we take Kirk or Winnie and ...

— Your ex is a sick motherfucker — Manuela frowned. — If he came close to you, I would have torn out his eyes and cut his cock. We'll be two, and your father's gorilla company, well ... No. Since you want some protection, Leila has a brother who's a cop.

I hesitated and Manni put her hands up.

— Cher, you wanna sit here like a rat? I understand you needed peace from that asshole and the fucking press finding out who you are. But we have an opportunity, especially since Prince is with his mother and she won't let him go soon. Tyka took your Emi and she'll bring her back tomorrow. So it's worth taking advantage of your freedom. Should I call Leila and ask for security for us?

— And can this policeman give up his shift and be a gorilla for two girls?

Not ordinary girls.— Manni winked at me and pulled out her pager. —We're Prince's women, so you know ... Not many people refuse Prince.

Seeing my indecision, Manni grabbed my wrist:

— We're leaving. Kirk or Winnie will probably notify Prince, but it doesn't matter. Maybe your daddy will join us.

— I hope not...

—Don't worry, P. can have fun if he wants to — Manni laughed. —We have to integrate a lot, eventually I'll be your stepmother, daughter ...