New apartment

Addi had just bought a new apartment for herself, she loved her family but she needed some space. Her apartment was in downtown LA it was simple and modern with a big glass windows all around. Today was her moving day but all she had to move was her clothes and personal things, she left all her furniture at her family's house in case she wanted to sleep over. Bryce had been working on videos and his podcast all day so he couldn't help Addison move in, this made him feel super bad so he waited till he knew Addison had left to pickup groceries and he snuck in with the key she had given him. He went in and Checked out her new place. Pictures of them were scattered around and there were clothes everywhere, but he made his way to her room where he laid down on the bed telling himself that he wouldn't fall asleep, but 2 minutes later he was fast asleep in her large cloud like bed. When Addison arrived she saw his shoes by the door but there was no sign of Bryce she sighed and put her groceries away then went to her room to collapse on her bed but as she walked in she saw a peaceful looking Bryce in her bed she took of her shoes and put on one of his PAU sweatshirts and climbed into the bed with him. She smelled his fresh cologne meaning he must of showered right before he got there, she then smiled and thought about her life, a small town girl from Louisiana had grown into the luckiest girl in the world. She had a huge la apartment and the best boyfriend in the world. She wrapped her arms around him and Bryce cuddled into her. She soon feel asleep with a large smile on her face.

Please vote comment and enjoy this story
I am so close to 6k reads crazy
Xoxo