Chapter 3

CH 3

"The future?" questioned Kingsley.

"Yeah" replied Harry's carbon-copy.

"Well I think introduction are in order. I'll grab the kids. You take them to the dinning room" Mrs Weasley said to Remus, as she wondered off.

"Follow me" said Remus.

Teddy was taken by shock at the sound of his voice. A wave of sadness washed over him. The next generation followed the Order of the Phoenix down into the dinning room where everyone was waiting.

" I think we should go in order of family, you know oldest parent to the youngest?" Teddy instructed, taking charge.

"Good idea, why don't you tell us your name, house, parents and anything else you feel would be important" Dumbledore said having arrived moments ago.

"But sir would that disrupt time or something" a little Ron look-alike asked.

"No no my boy I will sort it out before you leave" Dumbledore reasured.

"Okay I will go first, my name is Victorie Weasley-"

"WEASLEY?" shout Ron in disbelieve.

"Yes, I may not have red hair but I am still a Weasley. Anyway I was in Griffindor, Prefect and Head girl. I am now studying to be a healer at St Mungos, and my parents are Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour"

Fred, George and Sirius wolf-whistle as Bill blushed.

"My name is Dominique Weasley. Like all Weasley's I am in Griffindor, I play chaser on the team and Vic is my sister so you can guess who my parents are"

"Nice job Bill, two" chuckled Sirius.

"Ah, not quite, Louis Weasley, Bill and Fleur's youngest. I am a Griffindor and I too play chaser on the team" he finished smiling.

"Okay whose next?" Mrs Weasley said looking at all of her future grandchildren.

"I am. Molly Weasley the second." Mrs Wealey's already large smile broadens. "I am in Griffindor and my parents are Percy Weasley and Audrey Chandler"

"Percy comes back?" Mr Weasley asks.

"Yes, you are all really close in the future"

"Well moving on, I'm Lucy Weasley, Molly's younger sister. I am a Griffindor, iI am good at flying but awful at playing"

"Okay, I'm next"

Thanks to everyone who has read this story. Sorry it's been a while i will try post more often.

-Ruby x