"Oh...ok,"she said, a meek shade of pink penetrating her cheeks.

Athena studied the food in front of her, feeling ever so vile. She looked up from it immediately, battling with the urge to vomit.

"'Thena, are you ok? You've gone pale,"Ron stared at her worriedly.

"Um- I feel a bit sick,"she groaned.

  Nobody responded. They all stared at her with weariness displayed across there faces.

The nausea spread through her body until she knew she was about to throw up. She pushed herself away from the table, sprinting down the Great Hall, unbothered by the many eyes which were currently following her.

Hermione had followed her straight away, keeping a steady distance behind her. When Athena found the nearest bin, she threw herself over it and vomited.

Extremely aware of the many grimaces which were coming from close by students, she straightened up hesitantly as Hermione put a hand on her shoulder, massaging it to her aid.

"Do you want to go to Madam Pomfrey?"Hermione asked, as they were walking away from the vomit bin.

"What, and let her discover I'm extremely hungover? Great idea,"Athena replied sarcastically.

"Sorry I didn't think about that. Just take it easy today,"she said. It was a Sunday after all so there were no lessons to attend.

Instead of going back into the Great Hall and facing the many stares she was bound to receive, Athena headed for her dormitory and Hermione followed.

Just as they were about to go up the stairs, a voice called from behind while footsteps were hammering in their direction. She turned to see Cedric, worry spread across his face.

"'Thena! Are you okay?"he asked, approaching the two girls.

"Hungover,"she smirked, feeling oddly pathetic.

"Ah ok. Just let me know if you need anything,"he said sympathetically.

She nodded, grateful for his concern, and continued to her dormitory with Hermione. Once they arrived, she changed into more comfortable attire and got into her bed.

All she wanted to do was sleep for the rest of the day. She got under her covers, grabbed a novel from her bedside table and attempted to read a few chapters through her groggy state, before falling asleep.

***

The next morning at breakfast, things were much better for Athena. The hangover was gone, her head was clear and despite the weekend ending, her timetable was rather decent this Monday.

She, Hermione, Ron and Harry stationed themselves at the end of the long rectangular table for breakfast. The room was diffused with all kinds of ravishing smells.

In the centre of the tables were platters of varieties of foods such as toast, bacon, hash browns, a bowl of scrambled eggs, freshly cooked sausages, beans, fruits and more.

"Blimey, those elves are feeling generous today,"Ron gaped in awe at the abundance of food on the table, digging in immediately.

Athena loaded her plate with two slices of toast, a hash brown, three rashers of bacon, a scoop of scrambled eggs, two sausages and an apple to include a bit of health into her breakfast. Her appetite was truly immense this morning.

  Each thing tasted heavenly, fulfilling her every need for the morning. Ron was already going in for seconds.

She picked up a rasher of bacon with her fork and stuck it into her mouth, prepared to enjoy the salivating, salty taste of it.