Prologue (?)

𝐚/𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞. 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐞.

Hello. I am Min Yoongi. And I try my hardest to be an average student. I aspire to be like my classmate jihoon who has average grades. An average personality. Average friends. An average life. Average luck. Average hair. To me hes perfect and i aspire to be just like him....but I cant. Let me start again.

I am Min Yoongi. I am the quiet kid in school. No one knows me and I wish to keep it that way, as my life away from school isnt average as i wish it would be. you could say Im a badass. You could say Im a criminal. I dont care too much. But dont call me a slut or a whore or a brat or any pet namee Or youll end up like that perv who used to be the football team captin Jackson.

That must be enough about me for now. Lets start the story.

I woke up at precisely 7am ...average...good. It wouldve been better if i woke up at 6 to do my dirty work...guess ill do it after school. I slipped on an outfit that suited the newest trends and standards but enough to not stick out. Some plain vans trainers. Light blue skinny jeans. An oversised short sleeved shirt with a black hoodie that read  "Kill me papi".

I had a breakfast that could fill me with the average humans amount of nutrisions proteins and fats. With a glass of pure orange juice.

I decided to walk to school to get enough exersise to maintain an average body. Not too skinny not too buff. I was slim. I like being slim. It pleases me.

I spotted Jihoon with his friends Hoshi and Mingyu. And decided to walk by them. They called my name...success.

"Yoongi?" I quickly put on a wide smile.

"Yes?"

"My god that is you Yoongi! Youre a god at the piano! Teach me!" I sighed. I forgot about that one day I accidentally showed my talents in music class when asked to play something. I thought it was mediocre...turns out it made half the class cry from sadness and from their hearts being warmed.

"Ah Jihoon. Im not that good. You should get a real teacher who can play well!" I smiled.

Mingyu started shaking Hoshi and Jihoon.

"Look its Jimin. He hasnt been to school in days i missed him."

Their other good friend, Jimin was also average but had some sort of vibe to him that I couldnt quite identify.

"MINNIE" Mingyu shouted.

He skipped over.

"Hey guys- Oh Yoongi! What a suprise." How does he know me...?

"You look cute today...."He blushed heavily however my smile visibly dropped so i just turned away and started walking to school.

"Yoonie!" Ah Jin. My homeroom teacher who was like a fartherly yet motherly figure. I just call him Appa.

"Appa? What must you be in need of?"

"Yoonie are you just void of emotions. Smile when you see me!"

That made me giggle a bit so a small smile formed on my face.

"Appa. Do I look like Ill blend in today?"

"No." He paused. "You look so cute!~" Suddenly he squeezed and played with my cheeks.

"Appa! Your acting like Yeonjun does with Soobin! Ive had enough of that couple. They are ever so touchy. It gets on my nerves."

"I cant help it Yooyoo." He picked me up and put me on his back and I hid my head in his neck from embarassment. He walked to our homeroom class that was flooded with students. We walked in and whispers erupted through the room.

He put me down and patted my head.

"Youre not gonna blend in today bubba."

"Aish, Jin!"

"Jin-hyung."

"Fine. Jin-hyung. I dont want to stick out."

I tutted and went to the left middle of the classroom. The most average seat there could be. I can blend in with everyone else.

A boy named Chanyeol spoke up.

"Mr. Kim. Are you dating that boy?"I smiled that yet another person didnt know me.

"No chanyeol. Im like a fatherly figure to him. Though it is a shame were not."

"Hyung!" I hid my face in my hands and went to his desk amd hid under it.

"You really are a kitten"

"HYUNG"

"Sorry Yoo."

So much for having an average day of blending in.

10 mins later.

"You, new student. Introduce yourself." Jin said lightly.

He stood up and turned to the class and bowed.

"Hello I am Kim Namjoon and I enjoy making and listening and composing and producing music."

"You sure do like your ands dont you Mr. Namjoon"

"A-ah. Sorry Mr. Kim" All of a sudden Jin wrote something down and walked to my desk and placed it down.

'Yo hes mad cute. Find out his age for me'

"How old are you?" I asked timedly

"18"

Jin looked at me and smirked. I shook my head really fast and Jin smirked wider.

I put my hand up and Jin walked over to me. I grabbed his collar and whispered in his ear.

"Dont Hyung. You could get in a collosal amount of trouble."

"Yoongi!" He shouted out grabbing the classes attention. I rolled my eyes.

"Im hurt" He put his hands on his chest and fake sobbed.

"Ive had enough hyung. Snap out of it." I stood up.

"Im going to go see Mr. Im"

"No~ Mr.Im will take you away from me"

He wrapped his arms around me earning gasps from my peers.

"Then so be it."

"Youre not getting any food when we get back"

"I was going to my house anyways not yours. And I need to work after school."

"YOONGI NO. THATS BAD FOR YOU"

Jin was the only one who knew of my....situation. And at this point we were having an entire argument infront of some stupid 17-18 year olds.

"Hyung. Mr. Im must be waiting."

I walked out and he began to fake sob. The students began laughing and Jin just turned to him.

"What?! Stop laughing! Get to work!"

I tutted as I waked to the Nurses office where the sunshine nurse mr. Im was.