2| desire for pastel

•••••

•••••

"Oooo la la Mami wants a piece of that pastel."

- Selena Molina

•••••

Third POV

Selena woke up at a decent time, turning over to glance at her alarm clock. She groaned at the time.

7:36

 She rolled out of bed and threw on a black dress that reached mid-thigh and her favorite pair of doc martens before heading out to the studio.

She noticed the boys outside of the studio talking.

"Bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel-good moment that you think it is. All right?" Luke told Alex as Selena approached them.

"Yeah, but it would have been a sweet gesture." Selena interrupted, patting Alex's shoulder. He gave her an appreciative look.

"Trust me. What Julie needs right now is just a bit of privacy." Luke spoke up while pulling on his blue sleeveless sweatshirt as he glanced at Selena, taking note of her appearance. His eyes scanned her figure before Alex spoke up.

Alex rolled his eyes and pointed a finger at Luke, "You know what? I think you poofed us out because you can't handle when people cry."

Selena lightly laughed at Alex's comment, "That's too cute." She stated as she pinched Luke's cheek. Luke gave her a playful glare before gently taking her hand off of his cheek.

"I should know. I cried in a room for 25 years, and I didn't get a single hug
from either of you." Alex continued to speak as he pouted slightly. Selena frowned at the information and wrapped her arms around Alex's midsection. Alex smiled at the action and hugged her back, resting his cheek on top of her head.

"All right. Bring it in." Reggie said before attempting to hug both Selena and Alex at the same time.

Alex turned away from him while still hugging Selena, causing her to be jerked away too. "Don't touch me!" He yelled at Reggie as he snuggled closer to Selena before he let her go.

"This is why no one hugs you," Reggie muttered with his arms crossed as he jutted his bottom lip out.

"That's not true, I hug him," Selena told him as she gave Alex a small side hug before letting go again.