Chapter 4

Izzy P.O.V

I could tell August was mad as fuck. Because of what i told him. But she deserved it. He walked out the house slamming the door behind him. I laughed as  I watched July helplessly run after him. I just went to my room and laid down with my music playing. Before i knew it. I was in a deep slumber.

Hours passed and i was awake. My mother was still not back I didnt care though.

I was watching spongebob when i heard the front door slam. Shes back... I thought. Then she busted

through my room door. "Get out!" She yelled. "What?!"   I said. "You heard me bitch. Pack your shit and leave since you hate me so much. Get the fuck out!" I did what she wanted and packed my clothes up and took my money with me.

She slammed the door right in my face and locked it .  I started to cry. It was now 3:00 in  the morning and i had no where to go. Now that she kicked me out. I was going through my contact list to see if i had my aunts number. When i came across August number. He must have saved it when i was asleep. I presses call and waited for him to answer. After the third ring he picked up. I was so happy.

Conversation

August- hello *raspy voice*

Izzy- August.

August- who is this and why are u calling 3:00 in the morning.

Izzy- its Izzy im sorry to wake you up but...

I began to cry again.

August- Izzy whats wrong *sounding worried*

Izzy- she put me out.

August- who?

Izzy- My mother. Now i have no where to go. and im cold.

August- just hold on im gonna be there. Where are you?

Izzy- on the corner of Ocean blvd.

August- okay stay there and dont move do you understand me?

Izzy- Okay.

End of conversation

I stayed here just like August said too.  About 5 minutes i saw august speeding down the block and he ran two red lights! He got out his car and ran up to me pulling me into his embrace. "Are you okay?!" August said. I wiped my tears. "Yes im okay. I have no where to go. I was hoping u could drop me off at ATL shelter center.?" I asked him. "No your coming with me." August replied. My eyes widend. "What?! I cant go with you August. I dont wanna be a burden on you." I said the last part with my head down.  Suddenly he turned around and kissed me. I couldnt help but kiss back. I pulled away to catch my breathe. Did i just kiss him? "Your comin with me and thats final. Understand?" He demanded. I nodded and August grabbed my hand walking towards his car. He took my two duffel bags and put them in the trunk. I was really going to stay with THE AUGUST ALSINA!! But then again hes a normal just like me and everybody else in the world. So why go bezerk over him? Ima just chill.