Chapter 2

Izzy P.O.V

Today is the day i meet the man July (July is her mothers name) is dating. So I got out of bed to take my shower and do my hygiene. After i got out the shower i lotioned with chocolate milk and cocoa butter lotion. I put on my black lace bra and panties. I decided to wear some black and white leggings with my oreo 5's with a black crop top. My hair was straight so i just but it in a donut bun with some chinese bangs. I painted my nails black and white and waited for them to dry. I decided to go downstairs to make some breakfast. I made me some eggs with bacon now i was just waiting for my waffels ti finish. I put on my pandora and song porn star by the sexy august alsina. I was rocking my hips side to side and then i was twerking that ass. Until i heard someone coughing. I turned around so fast my heart was racing a mile a minute. There was standing some sexy ass light skin nigga with tattoos all on his arms. He had a black ting top with some white cargo shorts oreo5's and a black and white snapback that said TRUCKFIT. He was so sexy...

After about 5minutes of analyzing the guy i finally realized that it was august alsina standing in my kitchen!!! Omg. "Hey lil mama. Im ya stepdad." He said walking up to me. Before you know it I passed out.