Chapter 3

August P.O.V

Its ya boy August Alsina. Im getting married to a woman i think im in love with. Shes so beautiful and today is the day i meet her daughter. I decided to go over to July's house early and suprise them. I got up. Took a shower and that other stuff. I put on my black ting top with some white cargo shorts and my oreo 5's.

When i got to her house. I used the key July gave me and unlocked the W door. When i walked in i heard music from the kitchen. When i got there it was my song porn star and some girl that was dancing and twerking. That ass was PHAT. DAMNNN!! I coughed to get her attention and she turned around so fast. I could see her chest heaving up and down. I guess i scared her.

After about 5 minutes of her trying to figured out who i was w sheas finally realized i was August Alsina" Hey lil mama im ya step dad."  I said walking toward her to give her a hug. Before i could even get to her.... She was passed out and hit the floor. Hard too. I picked her up and walked to the couch in the living room. Laying her down gentley. I admired how she looked. She had some perky ass breast with tattoos all on her arms.  She was honestly beautiful. The perfect definition of gorgeous. Hell. Shes prettier than her mother.

I took her and put my number in it.

15 Minutes later her eyes fluttered open. God her eyes were gorgeous. They were hazel and green. She smiled at me and sat up. "Hi stepdad my name is Izzy. Your the man July is marring huh?" She asked me. I nodded. I just couldnt keep my eyes off of her. "Yes he is the man im marrying." I heard Julys voice behind me.

Izzy- July

July- Izzy

They looked at one another liked they want to rip eachpthers throats out. "Whats wrong with you too?" I asked Izzy. She looked at me and said " I dont like her. Never have never will." My eyes widened at what she said. "She is your mother. She gave you life. You should love her!" I semi yelled. "Well i dont love her! Shes a back stabbing gold digging hoe. Who thinks about nobody but herself. She doesnt love you August. Shes only using you for your money. Shes been doing it since i was born. Hell. Probably even before. I swear i hate this hoe!" Izzy screamed at me. The look on July's face was priceless. "Is that true July?" I asked her pissed as hell. She didnt say anything. "Answer me!" I yelled at her. All Izzy did was just laugh. I stormed out the house slamming the door behind me I couldnt believe this bitch.