no manners ; 13

|author|

the drive to the airport is quite. jennie was forced to follow taeyong to the airport, of course she didn't expect much from it.

only the sound of taeyong humming to the song they're listening to was heard. and without jennie even realising, both of them already arrived at their destination.

"you wait here, i'll be back soon." taeyong said, getting out from the car leaving the clue less jennie alone.

jennie's eyes were busy wandering the whole look of the car. she used to go have a late night date with taeyong with this car, so being inside here with the same person again is awkward of course.

she also realised that there's a few things that change. the furniture and the smell. taeyong often used the strawberry scent because jennie likes it.

but now it seems like he already changed it to the lavender scent.

the thing that caught jennie's eyes the most is the accessory that hanging at the car's mirror.

it's a keychain that both of them used to had few years ago. of course jennie already get rid of it the day when they broke up, but surprisingly taeyong still keep it.

it melts jennie's heart a little.

a few minutes later, jennie could see the figure of taeyong walking out from the airport main exit door, and he also brings someone with him.

apparently it's a girl

an unfamiliar face to jennie.

jennie is having a thought of this girl's identity, who is she to taeyong? is she's a relative that taeyong hasn't told her about?

both of them reached the car, as taeyong opened the back side of the car to put that girl's luggage in.

jennie decided just to go silent and wait for the moment to have a conversation with them. maybe she could know about her more.

"oh taeyong you even brings a girl with you?" that girl ask, looking at jennie's eyes through the front mirror reflection.

jennie turned her body facing the girl as she greeted her politely.

"jennie this is eunhee, eunhee this is jennie." taeyong introduced both of them to each other.

"nice to meet you, jennie!"

"nice to meet you too..."

and the three of them continued the drive to have a lunch somewhere.

**

the table is drop dead silent, jennie is still trying to ease herself around this unknown lady that she believes is one of taeyong's relatives.

they ever dated for years already but never in those days she ever heard about this young lady's existence. maybe taeyong and eunhee met after the break up, or it was just jennie who unaware about her at all.

taeyong already got the three of them an ordered menu, so all of them just need to wait until the dishes are served.

jennie didn't even bother to look at eunhee who is sitting right besides taeyong. she don't know how to start a conversation.

"excuse me, i need to go for a while. i'll be back soon. have a nice talk." taeyong announced that he had to leave, and it leaves jennie in panic.