no manners ; 6

it's a new day for jennie.

since it's weekend, jennie will only have to work until noon, and her work will be done immediately after that. she usually spends her weekend staying at home.

but this time she felt like she wants to go out to take some fresh air. of course, she will be alone since her mother doesn't really enjoy public places.

jennie has finally done her job, she immediately changed her uniform into her casual looks. this time she's wearing a baby pink t-shirt with a denim jacket and jeans.

those outfits were bought by her father, she was also surprised that it still suits her body a few years later.

"you're looking great, jennie. where are you going looking this pretty?" lisa asked. "it's been a while since i go out shopping. i will be shopping alone." jennie answered.

"lucky you. i still got some work to do and had to end it by 4:00 pm. but still have nice shopping, jen!" lisa said before jennie bid goodbye.

she walks outside the cafe, finding her way to reach a taxi.

a taxi arrived, and without even waiting for any moment, jennie immediately grab the door by its handle and was about to pull it.

but suddenly, the door surprisingly opened by itself. jennie didn't even try, and since she was standing so close to the door, her body was hit by the car door.

and it caused her to fall to the ground.

jennie groans in pain as the feels something sting her back. jennie touches the area, and she groans in pain more.

"that shit hurts," she said.

she looks up to see what's wrong with the car door that got opened by itself, and surprisingly she sees a person coming out from the taxi.

she thought there was really no passenger.

"fuck." jennie curses under her breath. the guy realized jennie was on the ground, and he immediately reached out to help her.

"oh my god miss are you okay?" he asked, leaning over to reach jennie.

jennie looks up to see the guy, and she immediately gasped. the pain suddenly left her body as she realized the guy standing in front of her is a person she knows.

the guy was also surprised seeing jennie, like both of them ever met each other before this.

both of their eyes met for a moment, jennie is still on the ground, meanwhile, the guy is still staring at her.

"miss are you okay?" the voice of the taxi driver broke their eye contact. jennie nodded, but she was still focused on the guy she thought is familiar.

jennie sees the hand that the guy reached out, and she immediately grabbed him and he helps her to get up.

"are you okay, jennie?" the guy asked, while still holding her hand.

"yes..." jennie answered.

"johnny." she continued. johnny smiled and he nodded his head referring to her words.