Chapter 21

The Contract With The Millionaire

Chapter 21

~AUTHOR NOTE~
So before you read this chapter to fully understand what's going on. I recommend to read chapter 20 if you haven't already since I rewrote the whole chapter anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing and thanks so much for the positive feedback and comments and views.
It's crazy to think that people are actually reading my book and voting for it.I never thought my book would go this far so again thanks guys!!

I know I've said I'll update more frequently but with being a college students it's hard to put in time to actually sit down and type/write for The Contract With The Millionaire so I've made a promise to myself that I will be updating twice a month.
Xo ~Andrea

--------------------------------------------------------

As we got seated at the diner. I would of never thought that I would be talking to my father. All this years my mother knew that my father was very much alive and she still continued to lie and lie to my face.

"So I heard and from what I can see you're getting married to Ethan?"

I can believe that she would do that to her own daughter.

"Adriana"he spoke again with concern lacing his voice.

"Oh I'm sorry it's just that I can't believe my mother would do this to me to her daughter"

"Maybe I'm the one to blame for her actions"

"What do you mean?"I asked more confused then ever.

"I mean I guess i should tell you how I met your mother first"

"Okay?"I said eager to know how they met.
For once I will know the truth.....

"My parents were very wealthy my dad owned a real estate firm soon I would become the owner of a very prestige and important company. I put all my focus on my job at 22 years old.When I spotted your mom again that same year at one of my closes friend party I couldn't take my eyes of her she was so beautiful.Soon after we would go out on dates and soon we became a couple. I was very much in love with her as she was with me. I finally had the guts to tell my father and mother about her and how I was going to marry her. My father said that if I married her I would lose everything the company,the money, the car and my home. But I didn't care about all those things.The only thing I cared and made sense to me was Audrey she was my life my everything.She said that I should forget about her and move on with my life and it was for the best and that same day she left I couldn't bare it.

After months of not seeing her I went to her mothers house and that's when I found out she was pregnant with you. I couldn't believe it I told her I loved her, I told her that I would save enough money for me and her to run away together. But it was all too late my parents knew about everything they arranged me to get married with some multimillion dollar girl. I stupidly agreed worst decision of my life the day of my wedding I was suppose to meet Audrey but i didn't go. You see she saw me with her and I told her I never wanted to see her again that I was happy."

"Why would you do that?"I asked speechless.

"I still ask myself that same questions"

"So what happened when I was born?"

"I came to visit you but your mother wouldn't let me. But we agreed on what days I would get to see you which was not much.Then one day out of the blue she said that I couldn't see you because you and her were out of state and I couldn't believe she would do that.I was so angry and frustrated.I took her to court I told my lawyer I wanted full custody but the judge only granted me a couple of extra days a week to see you. On your third birthday I said my goodbyes and that I was going to see you the next day but that never happened. The next day I go there to pick you up and her mother said she left to London with her boyfriend. Turned out she was in New York the whole time. I was looking for you in the wrong place.