Chapter 17

I felt someone warm body close to mine.I nuzzled closer with a wide smile on my face as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

After a couple of minutes it hit me like a cold bucket of water in a cold day.

I opened my eyes and look up at Ethan wide eyes shocked.Why am I sleeping next to Ethan?? What happend last night?

Then I noticed I only had on one if his dress shirts on under the thin white sheets.

I looked around the room our clothes was scattered everywhere on the dark hardwood floor.

I saw how Ethan was sleeping he looks so peaceful with his hair a complete mess and his well toned body.Should I wake him up?No what am I thinking? As I got out of the bed I picked up my black dress and my heels that were on the floor.

"Adriana??"Ethan said with a sleepy voice.God his voice sounded so sexy in the morning especially when he said my name.

Shit!!Shit!! I mentally cursed to myself..I dropped my dress and heels that were in my hands on the floor.

I closed my eyes and turned to see Ethan in a seating position on the bed.

"Where are you going baby"he said "Come back to bed"he said patting the empty space on the bed where i was just sleeping not to long ago.

I looked at him did he just say I should go back to bed with him?He clearly has lost his mind!?

I have no clue what happen last night.I drank so much shots and mixed drinks.The only thing I can remember was some guy trying to hit on me that's all I can remember.But I have a good idea what happen last night........

"Ethan I can't we can't this I "I stuttered nervously not knowing what to say I grab the thin white sheets I had wrapped around my body closer to my body.

He looked so confused and hurt "Really because you kept telling me to kiss you last night and you told me not to stop and we didn't"

"W-what no tell me that we um didn't-"

"Didn't what?"he said looking at me intently up and down.

"You know??"I said as my cheeks turned a light pink not wanting to say the words out loud.

"Yeah we did we, slept together and let me tell you-"

"Don't please I was so drunk you were drunk I -"

"I wasn't that drunk??"he said.I dropped the white thin sheets that was around my body and landed straight on the floor.I was only in Ethan dress shirt and nothing else.I had my mouth slightly open suprised.

He wasn't drunk??What??

"What??"I said wide eyes.

"I wasn't that drunk"he said again.But I was so wasted I thought he was too but I guess I was wrong to think that he was.

He got up from the bed and walked where I was standing.I just stared at him as he made his way toward me.He was so close to me he grab my waist and pushed me against the clear class wall.

He looked at me with in intense stare.He had both hands on my cheeks making me stare at his beautiful dark blue eyes and his gorgeous face.

"Ethan you never explain how you feel about me what are we doing here honestly"

"You really want to know?"he said with a small smile on his face as he looked straight at me.

I bit my lip and nodded my head.I need to know because I can't believe that I just gave him a part of me I never gave anyone.I don't want to be just one of the girls in his list who he slept with.I need to know how he feels about me.Even if he says that what happened was a mistake or he can't stand me at least I can walk out of this room and know where we stand.