Convenience Store Date Pt.1

Start from the beginning

"What incident?"

"It's nothing, but we do need some help with the revising of your love letter.  Should we ask someone to help us?"

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi both appeared behind Kageyama and Hinata, near the ball cart, at this moment.

"Oh so the great  'King' is in love?" Tsukishima taunted.

"Don't call me that!" Kageyama yelled.

"So what if he is huh?" Hinata replied.

"Idiot! Stop giving me away!" Kageyama said as he hit the back of Hinata's head.

"Tsukki san and I heard everything and we would like to help," Yamaguchi continued.

"But why are you helping us?" Hinata asked, trying to look intimidating.

"I want the 'King' to do something for me." Tsukishima replied.

"Tsukki san, I thought you weren't going to do that?" Yamaguchi questioned.

"No promises Yamaguchi san, anyways I would like 'The King' to do something intimate with his crush." Tsukishima said.

"Tsukki san don't say that, his crush could be our age," Yamaguchi fought.

"Intimate?! Kageyama san you can't take Y/N chan's virginity, not on my watch." Hinata exclaimed, pushing Kageyama away from the best friends.

Tsukishima shook his head due to second hand shame, "What the heck no.  I meant hugging or something, I just wanted to see 'The King' fail, not do whatever you just thought."

"Well isn't that just helping Kageyama san? All he needs to do is hug Y/N chan." Hinata exclaimed.

"Idiot don't just yell her name out loud!" Kageyama exclaimed, about to throw hands.

"Hey isn't Y/N chan in the class right next to us," Yamaguchi whispered over to Tsukishima.

"I guess opposites do attract," Tsukishima whispered back.

"Why?  Y/N chan is really smart, she helps us study too," Hinata said, trying to dodge Kageyama's fists.

"I guess they really do need help with this letter," Tsukishima mumbled, quietly enough so Yamaguchi could hear.

Yamaguchi giggled at that small joke.

"Anyways you don't need to do the action in front of me, I already know how desperate you are," Tsukishima added as he walked away with Yamaguchi, "once you have done it, I'll help you."

"Hey we're locking up now!" Daichi yelled from outside the gym.

"Okay!" Hinata exclaimed.

The two boys headed out the gym and over to the school gates.  Almost everyone had already left the school and headed home.  Y/N was waiting for the two back at the gates.

"Thanks for waiting for us Y/N chan!" Hinata exclaimed.

"It's no problem, I need to walk home with someone anyways," Y/N shouted back, as she watched the two boys catch up.

While Kageyama and Y/N walked, Hinata was riding his bike slowly to match his friend's pace.  The friends talked about their day and the game tomorrow, while they were walking home.  The group eventually made it to Hinata's drop off destination.

"Bye guys I'll see you tomorrow," Hinata dismissed.

"Bye Sho san," Y/N replied.

"Bye," Kageyama added.

The two watched Hinata bike away before walking to their next destination.  The two walked in silence until Y/N spoke up.

"Kageyama san, are you excited for the game tomorrow?" Y/N asked.