Training Camp Pt. 1

The games were about to begin and Nekoma was helping to keep score.  Karasuno was playing against Fukurodani for the time being.  Kiyoko, Yachi, and Y/N were watching the game on the benches near Coach Ukai and Sensei Takeda.  Kiyoko was busy recording all the plays on her clip board.  During any practice or games happening, Y/N's favorite thing to do was watch Kageyama set the ball up.

The game began and the two teams greeted each other and said thanks for the game.  Furkurodani served the first ball of the game.  Nishinoya was able to receive it of course and the ball went over to Kageyama.

"Kageyama san!" Nishinoya called out.

Kageyama prepared to set the ball over to Hinata, "Got it!"

"Get ready everyone, the crazy quick attack is coming!" Bokuto called out to his team."

"Leave it ... leave it ... leave it," Kageyama mumbled to himself, preparing for the set, "now!"

Kageyama set the ball over to Hinata, trying his best to pin point the set.  Hinata wasn't able to spike the ball, since it was too short.  Everyone was dumbfounded and surprised.

"What the heck was that!" Tanaka joked, "This isn't like you Kageyama san."

"I'm sorry," Kageyama apologized.

"Damn it ... it's different now that we're in a match," Kageyama thought to himself.

Coach Ukai whispered to himself, "Surprised? I'm sure of it, Kageyama san's tosses have changed too."

The game continued and Fukurodani served the ball once again.  The match went well enough, but Karasuno was a bit behind by seven points.  Kageyama and Tsukishima went up to block one of Bokuto's spikes.  The two were able to block it well and earned their team a point, but Kageyama got hurt in the process.  His pointer finger was injured, so Coach Ukai subbed him out with Sugawara.  Kageyama sat down at the benches with the rest of his team mates, to wait for the pain to die down.  Y/N went over to Kageyama to see what happened.

"Tobio san are you okay," Y/N asked, while approaching Kageyama.

"Yeah I'm okay," Kageyama whispered.

Can I see the damage then?"

Kageyama shook his head signaling a no.  Y/N knew what happened since Kageyama didn't look at Y/N.  She gently took his right and and looked at his pointer finger.

"Tobio san, you aren't okay," Y/N said, making Kageyama stand up, "here, I'll get put on some setters tape for you."

Y/N brought him over to their team's medical area, which was just a bit behind where the managers sat.

"Here sit down and I'll go get the materials," Y/N said.

Y/N came back once she had the setters tape in hand.  She sat and and took Kageyama's hand.

Y/N began to wrap Kageyama's finger, "Does this feel comfortable?"

"Um yeah," Kageyama replied with a blush.

Y/N went on and continued to wrap the tape around Kageyama's finger.

"Everyone! Time out and team meeting!" Coach Ukai called out.

Ennoshita walked past the couple, "Hey Kageyama san, once you're done make sure you go ahead to the team meeting alright."

"Okay thanks," Kageyama replied.

Kageyama continued to watch Y/N as she carefully wrapped the tape.  He could clearly see her small smile, that he liked so much, while she finished up.  Her face, so concentrated on the work in front of her.  Y/N's hair was dropping to the sides of her face as she looked down at his finger.  Kageyama couldn't resist, so he used his left hand to bring a strand of her hair back behind her ear.