Catching Harmony

Hermione allowed herself to fall onto Harry as they kissed passionately on the sofa.

He was shirtless, his firm build pressed up against her as she hastily removed the material of her shirt.

They where snogging in the drawing room of grimmuld place just after Harry's trial.

Hermione was so happy that he was cleared she had been desperate to celebrate with her boyfriend alone.

Despite the fact they weren't ready to tell anyone about their relationship yet, it had progressed rapidly until she was head over heals in love with Harry Potter.

She moaned as one of his hands slipped under her skirt in order to cup her arse lovingly.

She let out a small whimper as that sinful tongue of his made her dizzy, one of his hands reaching to unclasp her bra strap.

Suddenly their was a gasp from the door and they hastily broke apart to see the order and the entire Weasley family staring at them.

Hermione let out a panicked squeak as she hastened to cover her mostly exposed breasts.

Out of respect for her privacy everyone immediately snapped their gazes away from her half naked form in order to stare at Harry.

Said boy was leaning casually against a nearby chair, having not bothered to put his shirt back on, his well toned and muscular torso was on view for all.

He didn't seem at all embarrassed instead he seemed pissed that his snogging time was cut short.

Putting on a sickly sweet smile Harry surveyed the order "I'm sure whatever you wanted can wait, yes?" His voice was sugary and quite obviously fake.

Receiving dazed nods in return Harry quickly shooed them out before returning to hermione ,a predatory grin creeping across his features.

"Now...where were we"