~4~

After a while, the silence is broken by the door sliding open. The Man pokes his head through door and calls to the humans. They make their way out in a herd. There are 2 other humans with the Man they seem to be trying to imitate something but all they bring up in my mind is the feeling of endless hunger. The Man and the other humans talking to each-other. Finally they stop, one of the imitating humans does a strange action and the ground starts to shake.

We start to free-fall and memories start to bubble out of the crack in the ground, black sludge that tries to swallow and eat me. The horror, the fear, the hunger all overwhelm me at once and i reach out to search my surroundings for food, anything i could consume.
Darkness spreads out, wrapping around the humans, holding them tightly, restricting their movements...
A large flash erupted from the darkness. Burning away the shadows in it's intense light. I regain control over the hunger and hear a voice calling to me from the other-side, pulling me back.

"-better wake up kid! Toughen up! You're not a weak useless Extra are you!
SHUT UP SHITTY DEKU BEFORE I BLAST YOU TO SPACE! I'M NOT FUCKING CRYING!"

My eyes flutter open and i'm greeted with Calm sitting over me, explosions crackling in his hands, his eyes leaking but with a fierce expression on his face. I groaned quietly at the loud noise and he looked over. His eyes widened and he quickly pulled me close to him. After a second or two of this he put me on his head again, stood up and started to walk away.

The other humans had started to squeak and giggle quietly, this was quickly drowned out by both the sound and the vibrations of Calm growling.

I hug him tight, munching on his hair a bit as the other humans start to follow Calm.
Now that i've finally managed to look around i notice large things all over the ground. Green and brown things dominating for as far as i can see. There are different types, the tall brown one with green fabric at the top and the other small green things. Sometimes the small green things have colour coming from their tops too!

I hear noises behind us banging and shouting, even occasional ground rumbles, but Calm doesn't seem worried. Instead he talks about how he's busy taking care of me and the Extras will take care of it.

After a while the sky changes, red bleeds across the sky, darkening the cyan to navy. It even swallows the sun in it's rage! I tremble under the fearful might of whatever killed the sun. Calm seems to notice my fear and rubs my head to calm me down. This seems to do the trick, my fear being overwhelmed by sleepiness and finally succumbing.

No ones POV

1A finally emerges from the forrest, the sky's gone dark and everyone's hungry, sweaty and tired. They're met at the campsite by Aizawa and the  3 Pussy Cats. They start their monologue before being shushed by almost everyone in the class. They point to Zero, sleeping on Bakugo's head.
Aizawa finally remembers, and manages to erase Bakugo's quirk before he blows off their faces for dropping a kid off a cliff.