Hinata
Okay! I can't wait! But I have to go to bed now.
Good night Toru~san ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Oikawa~san
Good night Chibi~chan (◠‿◠✿)

~With that Hinata turned his phone off and went to sleep~

~~The Next Morning~~
As Hinata woke up, he decided to check his mailbox. Empty. 

~Hinata's POV~
He hasn't written anything? That's weird. I guess I'll write to him first then. 

Hey! You haven't written anything so I though I would do it first since you always do write the letter. I guess it's my turn. I woke be able to write to you for a couple of weeks, I'm going to be busy with school. I hope that's okay. You could keep writing if you're not busy at that time. I hope you're okay! I got to go now, I'll try to write to you more soon. >_<

With that I placed the small letter into the mailbox and went to go get ready for the training camp. I hope they're okay. I'm so excited for this training camp! I can't wait. I looked at the clock and it was almost time to go, but I decided to check the mailbox again and this time there was a letter, I looked at the clock and saw that I didn't have enough time to read or respond so I grabbed it and stuffed it in my pocket to read on the bus later and left the house with my things.

~Oikawa's POV~
As I woke up, I remembered that I forgot to respond to my soulmate yesterday. As I rushed to get ready so I could writ to him, I checked the mailbox in case they sent something again. THERE WAS ANOTHER LETTER!! I grabbed and read what he wrote.

Oh, he was a bit worried I'm guessing. And he won't be able to respond for the next couple weeks, I wonder why. Let's respond this time. :D

I'm sorry for not responding to yesterdays I sorta forgot. I was busy all day. It's okay if you won't be able to respond for the next couple weeks, I won't be able to write any either. I'm going somewhere for the next couple weeks. Oh and for your letter yesterday, It's fine, I know it's hard with homophobic parents. I hope he won't kick you out after finding out. But if he does, I'm okay with you staying with me if that's okay with you. 。^‿^。

After I finished writing, I placed it in the mailbox and decided to leave earlier than usual, But Iwaizumi was just around the corner so I waited for him outside my house.
We started walking towards the school, and I told him about my soulmate writing to me again. He seemed happy for me. 

We finally got to the school and got on the bus we were supposed to be going to the training camp in. After sitting down I decided to listen to music until we got there.

~Lets switch over to Hinata's POV now~
When I got to the school the team was waiting for everyone outside the gym, so I walked over to them. 

"Hey guy!" Sugawara and Daichi looked up from the piece of paper Daichi was holding, "Oh Hey Hinata." "Hi Hinata, you could go sit on the bus and wait for everyone else." I nodded my head and went on the bus and sat down. I can finally read my letter now.
Just as I took it out, I saw Yamaguchi get on the bus. "Hey Yams." He saw me and sat down next to me. "Hey, What's that?" He asked pointing to the letter in my hand. "Oh, it's my soulmates letter, I didn't get the chance to read it yet so I thought of reading it on our way to the training camp. "That's good." With that Yams went on his phone and I started reading the letter.

I'm sorry for not responding to yesterdays I sorta forgot. I was busy all day. It's okay if you won't be able to respond for the next couple weeks, I won't be able to write any either. I'm going somewhere for the next couple weeks. Oh and for your letter yesterday, It's fine, I know it's hard with homophobic parents. I hope he won't kick you out after finding out. But if he does, I'm okay with you staying with me if that's okay with you. 。^‿^。

He really is nice. If I do get kicked out, I might think about staying with him. He seems really swe- 

"Whatcha got there shrimpy?" Ugh, Tsukkishima. "A letter, I'm pretty sure you should know what that is." He doesn't look so happy, oh well, that's not my problem. "Shut up. Is it from your soulmate? What does it say?" "Why do you care. Last time I checked it was my soulmate." With that he shut up and I heard Kageyama laugh. "Kageyama, shush." Yams tried to quiet Kageyama. Those two are pretty cute together. He's like the only one that can control Kageyama. 
After a while, everyone in the team was on the bus, and we started driving to the training camp. I might trying getting a little more sleep on the way there.

~And Hinata slept the entire way to the training camp.

8