THE END: SEE YOU

BEOMGYU POV:

I was so sad that I lose her besides me, I was so hurt losing her. I was hurt of losing our baby.

I kept thinking about her.. That maybe there's possibility that one last time I can still see her. I can still feel her.

When the doctor announce that she was dead I come to her and keep on yelling at her to wake up, But she didn't listen to me or maybe she can't hear me.

It's broke me seeing the person I love laying lifeless.

After a years I can finally get over of it, I always visit her grave and never forget about her, Yeonjun hyung confess to me that he likes Y/n And he really have plans of stealing her away from me but when he saw how much I love her, He stop it and let me be happy with her.

But did i become happy with her?

I'm not.

As I was walking after I came to her grave I saw her, and I can't be wrong, I know it's her. And when I found out everything because Jimin hyung tell to me that she doesn't know that she was a soul. That she's already dead.

That I should stay away from her cause she thinks that I broke up with her. She thinks that I broke her heart.

So I did, When the second time of seeing her. I badly wanted to hugged her tight and I know she wants to, our eyes met but i need to let her see that I was mad and never care about her so..

I run away with pang in my chest and It's fucking hurt me inside. I cried in silent when I saw my dad waiting for me to come home.

"Beomgyu.. You came home late. " dad said and I think for an excuse

"Sorry.. Dad I'm just—"

"It's fine come inside son. " he said and I come inside

I became silent for a minute then ask my dad.

"Dad.. If you're being hurt by the person you love what are you going to do?" I ask and I know he was shocked but my sudden question, He sit besides me.

"Me? For me I'm closing my eyes and let the person just hurt me. " he said and I was confused.

"Why do you let that person just hurt you?" I asked in confusion

"You love that person.. And it's nothing if you love her. " my dad said and I smiled.

He was right..

I love her so I should endure everything, Just for her.

_____________

"Let's sit.. " she smile at me then we both sit together.

"Why didn't you tell to me?" She asked

"Didn't tell you what?" I asked Even I know what she was talking about

"That I'm a soul.. " I look away

"Oh.. That, It just we think that maybe you still wanted to be alive and feel the life so we didn't bother to tell to you what's really happening. And we know you will found out everything by yourself." I said