CHAPTER 1: SPACE IS HE NEEDS

Y/N POV

I'm here at my room crying  over and over again for a someone I think it's really worth it, My brother is knocking on my door and keep begging me to open the door but I'm not in the mood to stood up and open the door for him.

"Leave me alone!!" I shouted. I was so tired, I was tired!

"Don't be stubborn! Open this fucking door!" my brother jimin yelled, But I still didn't open the door. I will let him just keep yelling outside of my door until he got tired.

"Please.. Open this door for me, I wanted to know. Why? Why are you locking yourself here? " he ask in a soft tone while I hugged my knees as my tears streaming down.

"Beomgyu broke up with me.. " my voice crack as I didn't heard anything on the other side. I know he was mad.

Beomgyu tried to break up with me, Not ones but twice.. I can't even let go of him cause I can't, If maybe I can.

I already let go of him since the first day he ask for a space.

—————

"Why are you sending me here beomgyu?" I ask while nervous building up in my chest, I look at beomgyu and he was scratching his nape and I'm sure, He will talk about giving him a space.

I'm really that selfish? That I can't even give the space he wants?

"Y/n, I told you I tried.. But I'm not happy anymore I really need space. "

"What space you really need? I can't even understand why? Why do you need to broke my heart twice. " I said then he just look at me.

"Just give me a space.. I was tired. I was tired of keep seeing you. " he said and run away from me.

He was tired of keep seeing me? Then who he wanted to see?

I was walking way home and it was hurt, it's fucking hurt to see him running away from me.

——————

"Y/n.. Listen, I'm sure beomgyu do that for a reason. " he said

"What kind of reason? Reason that he love someone else? But he can just tell to me straight on my face instead of saying that he needs a fucking space!" I shouted as tears continue falling.

"He shouldn't lie to me.. Instead he just tell to me that his heart was no longer beats for me. " I utter

"Y/n...  He loves you, He really do. " he said as I wiped my tears. I stood up and face the door. I'm still not opening it but I just wanna hear his answer.

"Why do I felt that you're hiding something from me? Did you two plan this? Did you two plan of hurting me like this? " I ask as I was facing the door while on the other hand he was facing the door too.

" Of course not! Why would I hurt you? You're my sister! And I can't betray you! I can't lie to you!" he yelled and I blankly stare at the door knob.

"Really?? You can't lied to me? You will not gonna lie to me?" I asked and I heard him sighed.

"Yes.. I'm not, "

"But why do I feel you already did?" I titled my head and I didn't heard a response from him.