Together forever82

" aryan,ranbir ka kuchh pta chla" asked riya
"ha wo  tum xyz temple k paasaao" said aryan and cut the call.
" buji yha se left lijiye" riya said to her buji.And she drove the car

                     **************

Meri raahein teri tak h 
She remember how her way leaded to ranbir,how her destiny  makes her meet him,although she hated him but now she got tied  by a never ending bond with him..

tujhpe hi to mera haq h
How she  ruled her life,always order him,how he always do everything which made her happy.
Ishq meraa tu beshaq h 
The day she realise her feelings for him and promised never to love him less
tujhpe hi toh mera haq h
Saath chhodungi n tere piche aaungi
Remiscing  every moments,bearing all the pain she started moving forward..
Chhin lungi ya khuda se mang laungi.
She would have to do this for his love,at any cost she will bring him back..
Tere naal takdeera likhwaungi
main teri ban jaungi
She reached the end and smile,taking the thread and blessing from the priest she moved towards the trishul place..

She tie the thread and prayed god to save her love..
" kaise phuchu ranbir tk bjagwaan ab to meri sun lo" said prachi to herself cryingly.
" prachi are u okay its bleeding " said aryan
"i am fine aryan main dhaaga bandh kr aati hu" said prachi stumbling in walk
                ******************
As she reached the place,she gaze at the place where in middle trishul was kept in mid sky surrounded by some net spread in all direction,downward some rods are  held in soil giving support to rods,in which so many threads are tied.near by them one abandoned  field was filled with fresh soil and its odour was spreading in all direction as if rain has just departed after kissing the layer of soil.

She stepped forward and tied the thread asking for only his love life.sun rays was spreading its wings penetrating  the surrounding with its hot rays as she lifted her toes to tie the thread something strike her mind as she notice the shadow of trishul on the soil again that riddle started ringing her mind'mere iss mayajal main use dhoond sko toh dhoond lo' she immediately ran to the ground and started digging it when she found one ring of ranbir,tears started brimming her eyes and she started digging fastly when shw saw a wooden box,digging a lot she opened the box and as if her heart beat had stopped beating seeing the scene,tears were not stopping from her eyes revealing the pain which she felt seeing ranbir in such condition.

" ranbir aankhein kholo plchh dekho tumhari chikchiki aagyi plch aankhein kholo mere liye plchh" sge cried hugging ranbir when her phone rang.
" hello..Aryan..Ran..Bi...r"her voice stuttered
"kya hua ranbir milgya"asked  aryan.
" ha wo yha samnw wale ground me h pr behosh h mujhe kuchh samjh ni aarha"prachi cried one hand caressing his beloved forehead.
" prachi tum...." aryan suggested something
" pr main..."she questioned.
" prachi bs ek hi trika use save krne ka plch do it fasttt"aryan further replied within a second she started giving him CPR to her happiness he started breathing.
"ranbir...." she whispered as a wide smile covered her lips
" ye  awaj kyu ni aarhi hlo aryan tum sun sakte ho"she said but due to network she was not able to hear.
So she turned and moved lil forward to answer him.
When again she turned after answering aryan the way to come her she got the biggest shock again..

                  *******************
" hlo mamu aap sb ghar chle aaiye hme ranbir mil gya h" informed aryan to everybody and cut the call.
"prachi maine sbko bta diya h ranbir khaa h pr" asked aryan
"woh..Ran"she didn't know what to answer.
" woh jb main tumse baat krne k baad wapas idhar aayi toh ranbir yha ni tha"prachi said
" ek second" he gets a call from pallavi aunty and put it in speaker.
" hlo aryan tum sb ghar aa jao,prachi ko bhi bta do ki ranbir ghar aagya h" said pallavi and cut the call
They both get shocked how can he himself reached house.
"aryan lets go home" said prachi and was about to go when aryan stopped him.
" prachi pehle tum hospital chalo"said aryan touching the bite lightly on het neck naking her winced in pain.
She was about to say when he cuts her in middle.
" dekho  mna mt krna,seeing u in this state he will suffer more so pls lets go" he suggested.
So she went with him to hospital.

                  ******************
At night

" prachi tum aagyi" said pragya
"ranbir ghar kaise" asked prachi.
" riya ne laya or main jitni baar bhi thamkuhh khu wo km pd jaega usne wo kr dikhaya jo syd koi soch bhi n ske" said pallavi
Aryan was about to say when prachi interrupted him.
" thankuhh riya" said prachi with a smile
" cmon prachi ab tum iske liye mujhe thanks khogi we are family" said riya side hugging prachi
"thats like our riya" said aliya
" tum sb bhi rest kr lo bht raat ho gyi h" said dida and everyone left for their respective rooms.

                 ***************
As prachi entered her room,tears made her eyes but there was wide smile on her face,showing the immense happiness which was occuring inside her seeing her soulmate sleeping peacefully on bed after such incident,which was urging her to engulf him in a bone crushing hug.But the sin she has done going against ranbir,towards that creep Was not letting her do that.

She was about to caress his face but stopped in mid and sat beside him.
" i know maine jo kiya wo shi ni tha or uske liye syd tum mujhe kbhi maaf kr pao pr plchh ek baar mujhe maaf kr dena,mujhe kuchh samjh ni aarha tha maine jo kuchh bhi kiya bs tumhare liye kiya mere liye tumhse bdhkr koi ni hai,main khud bhi ni i am sorry, mujhe khud se bhi na.frat ho gyi h to main tumse kaise kuchh ezpect kr sakti hu,syd tum bhi mujhe accept na...." she cried letting the words escape her mouth.And decided to sleep in sofa,she was about to move but something stopped her from moving.
She turned to find him clasping her hand tightly which didn't let her move.,tried hard to lossened his grip but failed and sat in floor with tears.

            *****************
In the morning
Sun rays penetrated the room by spreading its charm all around the room,as the rays fall on him disturbing his sleep he saw the grip on her hand and lifted his head to find  his beloved wifee sleeping  by resting her head on the edge of bed.since when he was yearning to see this scene and she was now here near  to him but his heart ached seeing the dried tears marks on her face.
As she opened her eyes,her eyes meet his,the wonderful lovable  sight,she didn't able to control herself and get attracted on those brown choclatey eyes..
If someone had not knocked on the door she would have lost in the depth.
" prachi pallavi aunty tumhe bula rhi" said sahana
She left to washroom not before glancing him once,making him confused by her sudden behviour,didn't she feel to hug him after seeing him so many days later.

               *****************
"prachi ranbir ka breakfast uppar le jaao"said pallavi
"ni woh.." she was about to denied when ranbir interrupted her.
" kyuki main yhi aagya" said ranbir descending the stairs anf hugging her dida but his gaze was fixed to someone whose eyes were lowered.
" ranbir beta tum aagye ho to comr yha baithkr breakfast kr lo" said pragya.
" aaaplog ko ni lgta aaplog mujhse patients ki trah treat kr rhe"said ranbir sitting on one of the chair beside riya while the seat next to him was empty.
"ha toh agr riya tumhe shi samay me ni layi hoti toh patients hi hote" said pallavi
" riya...?"asked ranbir getting shocked
" ha or ni toh kya tujhe riya bcha kr layi h " said pallavi praising riya while ranbir gaze was fixed to aryan and prachi,aryan was controlling his anger while prachi was looking at him,as if her eyes were saying something.
" ye log mujhse kya choopa rhe" thought ranbir
" thankuhh so much main kbhi bhi yeh ehsaan ni bhul paunga," said ranbir loudly enough to hear everyone looking at riya making riya smile.

               ***************
" aryan tune prachi ko khi dekha h main usee subah se baat krne ka koshish kr rha pr wo baar baar kuchh kaam se chli ja rhi" said ranbir to aryan who has just reached his room.
" pehle mujhe tujhe kuchh btana h" said aryan immediately.

" okay pehle ye to bta riya ne itna sb kuchh mere liye kaise main kuchh samjha ni" said ranbir.