together forever 85

Its been a lot of days i have not updated😅 i dont know likhna to ni n bhul gyi hope u guys manage with it.

Hope everyone remembered their answer of my cliffhanger who is the real culprit???

I know  may be everyone have forgot the plot so i kindly request to go throught the previous part.

Precap:prachi got into an accident where  she gets the biggest shocking news.

So breaking the silence...

After 3years delhi
Kohli mansion

At 4am

A figure was shown  sleeping, hugging a photoframe  tightly in one side of the big sized bed.
"Come on catch me if u can"said a girl in a red saree running,with her  finger signalling him to come.
" i will ,u just wait and  see no one can win from ranbir kohli "ranbir chased behind her,stopping in middle seeing her stooping for sone second and again began to chase her.

" okay so lemme clear ranbir kohli, mrs prachi ranbir kohli is a creature created by god to break your  silly attitude and conquered you"said the girl showing him tongue and ran ahead penetrating the sheer darkness of cloud ,failed to noticed the vehicle coming at high speed whose break was fail.

"Prachiiiii!!!!"he shouted as the vehicle passed away hitting the beautiful soul in mid air,causing her to fall in road,with blood stained body.
He woke up with a jerk unable to realise the bitter truth of his life,with eyes filled with hot steamed tears,hugging a pink teddy of his love symbol,which he gifted his lady love in her first bday.
"Why prachi,didn't you promise me to never leave my hand and always walk with me  in these deep ocean being a ship then why all of a sudden Left me in this  meaningless journey without you?? I wanted to confess something to you,but you didn't even wait for me to come that day.what's the meaning of life if you are not with me in this path.why god cant see us happy?? Is it neccesary to bring the rays of sadness in every halt of our life?may be you are far from me but you will always be in my heart wherever i will be.

He one again shut her eyes ,letting the memories fill him with satisfaction and kissing the teddy left for shower.
Screen stopped on one of the big photoframe hanging on one of the straight wall behind the bed,with a girl with the most appealing smile ,her flew straightened ,natural, glossy hairs touching her cheeks disturbing her sight was the most beautiful the Attractive scene.

London
Morning 7:am

"Are you sleeping yet?" A girl with slightly frown features,rolling her eyes in her own way,knocked at the door.
" see what a timing  is,you call me daily just to made me listen this horrifying unending lecture,just because of you i pretend to wake up lately,yet being a morning person." A boy grumbled inside the blanket  gesturing the friend to be silent  who not only consider him as his friend but shares an trustful bond with each other ,and again cover himself with blanket and started snoring.

"Ughh i dont know what i should do to you,daily you beg me to wake you up at 5:am so that u could go for a walk with me,but what you do daily ,wake at 10:am and make cry baby face for being late in office." A slight view of his pinkish yet babbering lip was shown,with her hands on her waist standing with an annoying face,she made his way toward the bed before  snatching the blanket away from him.

"When will you stop giving lectures to me pihu  i think no one in these world , has the potential to bear those never ending lectures of you"he yawned sitting up in bed before taking the blanket from her hand to fold,while giving the blanket, her lovely yet mesmerizing eyes mirroring the pure innocence if exist came to on a wide view.

"Yes no one is there in my colourless life,who could fill it again with same happiness,and bear my lectures"she spoke ,flashes of  memory  of a girl lecturing a heartthrob of college in the locker room  started roaming on her mind.