Together forever 80

Firstly so sorry for late publishing,as u know chhat festival and my birthday,i was quite busy in enjoying with my family,and thankuhh all who wished me on my birthday and gifted me lots of gift and love through their stories,due to network problem may be i didn't reply and comment,and i heartedly apologize for this,even i  have not read many of the stories hope u understand my situation,i am really sorrry for this☹️☹️

Well continuing...

" i am really sorry ranbir i have to do this for uh nothing is more important than u for me,i am...So...Rry"feeling weak on her legs,she fell on her knees eyes brimming with enormous tears,showing the immense pain of her heart craving for her life,her love....

Composing herself,she left for the godown secretly ,as soon  she read the address sent by that evil.

                    ******************

" buji pls drive fast,ranbir is in danger us mohit ne agr kuchh kr diya toh"

" don't  worry sweetheart,use kuchh ni hoga hm sbhai n" aliya console her niece cum daughter.

                ****************
Pallavi opened her eyes and as soon as his child absence penetrated her mind her eyes started filling with tears and started breathing heavily

" pallo,pallo what happened calm down nothing will happen to our son,he will return soon " dida who was ascending the stair heard the noise of falling of one glass and hurriedly reached the room to see her breathing heavily.

" mom,how can i...ran..bir is..in..danger" pallavi cried hugging her mother in law.

            ******************
" Vikram maine dsp ko sare information de di h wo jald hi track krnr ki koshish krenge kyuki us raat ranbir ne wo ghadi pehni thi jisme gps lga tha to  uska pta hm lga sakte h" abhi said bid bieng the inspector after investigating about ranbir absence.

" thanks yaar agr tu ni hota to syd,hm sb sare hopes kho chuke hote"vijram hugged his friend who had never loved ranbir less than his own son
" abbey tu ab mere bete ko bchanr k liye bhi thankuu khega,chal ab time waste ni krna h hm sb hi wha chalte h" abhi suggested

" main bhi jaungi" pragya said hoping that she could save his son in law.

" ni pragya tum pallavi ka dhyan rakho vishwaas rakho wo aa jaega jald" abhi said.

" waise prachi kha h " vikram asked knowing her love and care for his beloved son.

" wo.H uncle prachi mandir gyi h" aryan said  stuttering

" ab to pkka hmare ranbir ko kuchh ni ho skta h prachi jo uske saath h" abhi smiled at his daughter love for him.

" prachi se mujhe baat krni hogi  na jane kha chli gyi hogi khi kuchh galat kadam n utha le hry bhagwaan ranbir ir prachi jha bhi ho shi salamat ho bs"thought aryan

Abhi and vikram left  determined to save his child.

               *******************

" bhaiya gadi ko kya hua"said prachi tensedly as the car came to a halt.

"lgta h engine garam ho gya h main abhi check krta hu" said the driver before stepping out  of the  car.

" aaj aap kitti bhi koshish kr lo pr mujhe ranbir se milne se ni rok sakte" determined prachi said to god eyes were outraged with fire  enough for melting any person who will come between her and his love.At any cost she will save her reason for living.

Getting tensed after sitting in car for few minutues she started walking to the destination  with the help of google map

                    ***************

A person was shown breathing heavily,with each breath taking only one name prachi..
" god pls prachi ko safe rakhna,khi mere liye usne kuchh kr n diya ho" thought ranbir eyes getting blurred and finally get closed.......

                *******************

" ek kaam kro ayaan or sahana tumlog aage jao main tumlog k baad aata hu" said aryan.
" or tum akele.." sahana said tensedly.
" maine kha n  believe in god nothing will happen " said aryan direct looking in her eyes.
" agr tum log ka ho gya ho to chke" said ayaan breaking their  trance.

As they both left aryan dialed someone number.

                        ************

" adress to yhi tha,andr ja kr dekhti hoo ranbir ho ske to mujhe maaf kr dena" said prachi wiping off her tears befire stepping inside the godown,fear was rising with each step she stepped  forward.

"yha to koi ni h" said prachi as she reached one hall surrounded by darkness only her voice penetrating the profound darkness.

A fear roused down her body when she felt one strong arms surrounding her petite waist.
Sensing the unfamiliar one she immediately pushed him and cane out of his grip.

" are janam kb tk mujhse door bhagogi ab to tumhe bs mere paas hi rehna h" he spoke with a evil grin.

" dekho tumne kha tha mujhe ranbir ka pta btaoge to pls bta do"she spoke with the same voice.

" itni bhi kya jaldi h tbtk...." he started moving close to her
" dekho tumne promise kiya tha pls i beg u pls" she spoke eyes were brimming tears begging for her life.

" dekho tum pls rona bnd kro warna main ni bta paunga" he started wiping her tears with one finger.
" pls bta do main ni roungi.." she spoke wiping off her tears
" thik h ye pheli uljha lo to wo mil jaega" he spoke with a smirk.
" thik h" she said
" pr maine kuchh ni kiya h,galti kisi or ki h"he said moving around her.

"wo main decide krungi" she spoke determinedly
" umm..Pr galti to ismein tumhari hai,destiny ki h  in hawaon ki hai" she was hearing.

" in hawaon ne tumhare khilaaf saazish ki hai sweetheart.
Inme ghuli meri khusboo ko soongh lo..
Jo har jagah hai har  kahin hai..
Saath hokar bhi saath ni hain.."

She was listening curiously each and every line

"Jahan saansein milti hain wahan saansein tod rha hain tumhara aashiq"he said standing near her.

" saansin milti hain mtlb hospital" she thought.

" mere is mayajaal main dhoond sakti ho to dhoond lo"he spoke

" mujhe kisi bhi halaat main bchana hoga ranbir ko" she thought and forwarded her step to escape from there when suddenly get startled by his sudden action..

Enough for today😆😆😆😆
So who can solve this,and what happened in last.????

And thankuhh sara di for making this interesting  pheli for me😆😆😆😘 Sara_imprfctScribblr