Character introduction

Pic creds to rightful owners. The character info will help a lot.

Jeon Jeongguk

Age: 23 yearsStatus: Music major

Age: 23 years
Status: Music major. Photographer
Insta: jeon_jk1

Loves to produce music and is also a photographer on the side. He and Taehyung share one class, Art and Photography but they never talked. He developed a crush on Taehyung the moment he saw the beautiful boy and he thinks after all these years, this crush has developed into something more.

He is scared to approach Taehyung, the beautiful, gorgeous boy and social butterfly. They don't have same friend circle and Taehyung is always busy drawing and sculpting and Jeongguk is too shy to go to him when he's with his friends. No one knows about his feelings towards Taehyung.

His only hope is Instagram where Taehyung likes and comments on his second account (g.c_captures) that no one knows, where he posts his self captured pictures. The comments make him smile and giddy but Taehyung never messaged.

Though Taehyung never posts his own pictures, just his art and some aesthetics. He will not let this year be in vain and will definitely approach Taehyung no matter what.

Kim Taehyung

Age: 23 years Status: Art major but is also interested a little in music

Age: 23 years
Status: Art major but is also interested a little in music.
Insta: tae_taebaby

Social butterfly but only has two best friends. Loves sketching, painting and sculpting. Got interested in music just for fun. Loves photography just because Jeongguk shares that class with him.

He heard Jeongguk sing just a little when he was rushing to class in first week and that's how he became his crush but seeing how good looking he is, genius music and an amazing photographer, he was popular, everyone wanted to be his friend and Taehyung was scared to approach him because he didn't want to be rejected so he kept his distance, stayed hidden, kept his feelings all to himself.

He doesn't know that g.c_captures is Jeongguk's page. He is glad Jeongguk's insta is not private because he gets to see Jeongguk's post which include his few selfies, quotes about photography and music lyrics. It's enough for him.