Prolouge

Ian Hecox wasn't your average high schooler. He didn't play sports with the other boys, or hang out with friends, oh no, he only did one thing...study alone. This boy thought that it was the only thing that was important in life, only because he wanted to be an incredibly smart work man later in life. Also, he pretty much hated anything that breathes, dog, cat, another human he knew nothing about, he automatically hated it. His mom wasn't really around and was always stuck with his stupid father, Dallas, and little sister, Mellisa.

Anthony Padilla is much different from Mr. I Hate All Living Things. He is REALLY smart, but extremely dangerous. You see, when he was in middle school, he almost killed a fellow student for causing him trouble. That day, everyone became affraid of him, so the school expelled him. Now, he lives with his cousin, Phil, and works at his Sports Complex. He had parents once, but they suddenly disappeared years ago. Also, he has a brother named Dan, but they hate each others gutts, so they choose to stay at least one town away from each other.

What will happen when Ian has to drop off an application , for joining a school, to Anthony? Well, let's just say, it doesn't come out in the way either of them expected...