CHAPTER ONE - 01

"You need to find yours soon Dyl"- Jameson Oakwood teased as he rubbed circles on his lover's back.

"Give me a reason why, woody"-  Dylan Costigo raised a brow, gulping down a shot of vodka.

The blaring music helps nothing to Jameson's loud laugh. Dylan sighed.

"You look so lonely, my friend! Don't you get tired fucking hoes? You need to settle"- Jameson adviced. Slurring as he took another shot of liquor.

"Emily isnt a hoe" - Dylan rolled his eyes.

"Uh-huh, that's not my point. Youre gay dyl.  Why're you fucking with girls thats my job- hmmf babe that hurts"- Jameson complained looking down to his glaring Girlfriend.

"Baby! You know thats not what i mean"

"He's bisexual James"- Diane rolled her eyes.

"That's the same thing- ouch stop that"

Dylan laughed as Diane kept on pinching Jameson's side.

Dylan wouldn't deny, he also wanted that kind of relationship. He wanted someone to settle with. But with whom? And where can i find them?

Dylan excused himself away from the bickering couple. And made his way out of the bar.

Whiffing out the coming winter breeze. He reminisce the thin kid he once was. Working what the trashes is giving him in a cold winter night.

This place was a two hour drive from home. It was secluded and away from the city.

He sat in a bench just across the road. He texted Jameson that he's just outside strolling.

Dylan then heard the bench creaked and a series of sobs and sniffles.

He turned his head and saw sobbing boy beside him. He had long platinum blond hair. Almost silver. He had his knees tucked on his chest. Hugging it with his arms.

His head leaning on those knees for support. While his shoulders wrecked with sobs.

"Are you alright" - Dylan immediately asked. His hand was in the middle of reaching out when the boy abruptly turned around and scurried away from the touch.

Revealing a beautiful tear soaked face Dylan have ever seen. It took just one look to see that the boy is an Albino.
From the pretty silver lashes and the palest blue irises. He glows in the midnight's darkness.

The boy sat down the road. Shivering and frightened.

"Im sorry, i didnt mean to scare you"- dylan spoke softly as he can just to appear harmless.

The boy just shook his head. His silver tresses covering his face. Anyone would mistook him for a girl. But not dylan.

He once was this skinny. This little and couldn't even afford a haircut. He knew the build pretty well.

"I wont hurt you"- Dylan said in a promising tone and reaching down.

"Promise?"

"I promise, so please, the ground is cold"- Dylan soon found himself begging.

Making the boy in front of him hold his hand and guide him to sit down.

"What's your name?"- Dylan softly said. Afraid he might scared this pretty little boy in front of him again.

"Im Sean"- He whispered. Good thing Dylan caught it.

" Im Dylan, How old are you?" Dylan asked, noticing that Sean already stopped crying

"19, you?"- Sean asked curiously. Dylan smiled.

"Im older"- Dylan teased

"Thats not fair"- the boy pouted, jutting his plump bottom lip.

Dylan only chuckled.

"Why are you crying here, outside"- Dylan asked and immediately regretted asking when the tears suddenly welled on Sean's pretty eyes. Sobs then shook Seans body.

"Im sorry"- Dylan felt his heart was tearing itself apart, guilting himself out.

"N-not your fault, its Sean's fault"- Sean cried and started to pull his hair. Making Dylan grab his wrist to stop sean from his self harm.

"Because Sean's a bastard! Shouldn't have been born! Madam doesn't like bastards like Sean!"- Dylan gathered Sean on his arms. Despite the struggles, he managed to put sean on his lap.

The boy was crying. Almost drowning from his tears. Despite from the chilly breeze Sean was sweating, shivering and almost frozen.

- to be continued

A/N: Like it?