Chapter 24: TEASE

Start from the beginning

I guess I go douche bag mode when I'm mad..

....

In stead of driving and, trying to clear my head ... I texted Ferrah, telling her the plan was off. I'd explain to her why, after I get back from... Ali's house.

-

-

-

.

|Josie's Pov|

"Your a TEASE, Jocelyn. That's all you ever were." Drew's voice roared. The Lunch room was now quite, watching our scene as it unfolded.

I scowled as I crossed my arms over my chest, "Oh, Im a TEASE." I said, matching his tone

"YES" Drew said bluntly as he narrowed his eyes at me

"Tell Me If this is a TEASE," I said as I pushed him down on top of the Lunch Table, Crawling over top of him, making Reese and Darren move their treys from my way.

Yea, I could feels peoples eyes widen, as they couldnt believe what I was doing. I now straddled Drew's waist, his deep blue eyes Twinkled as I moved in slowly, about to press my lips to his. Before I did, I turned my head so that my lips were pressed to his ear.

"You Need ME, I don't need YOU." I said before climbing off of him and Strutting out of the lunch room.

"Josie," Drew called my name making me twirl as I met his glare, "That Was Deffinently a, TEASE." He said with that familiar smile.

I rolled my eyes. . . He was nothing without me, and he knew it.

_

______| 2Hours Earlier|________

I'm happy for the three day weekend, Not having school on Monday was really what I needed.... Sunday and Monday were basically spent with just me thinking of how things couldn't possibly get worse .--

I hadn't really talked to anyone for the rest of the weekend, .... And whenever someone asked me what's wrong .. I'd say nothing , Because that was a lot better than me saying .. "Drew's DONE with me."

But today's Tuesday... So I can't hide out any longer.

Ferrah : and Drew were both not in school today? .... Until 4th period. . . Drew and Ferrah both walked in at the same time.. Handing their slip to our teacher before taking seats.... Far ..: far ....: away from me.

I looked over to Ferrah, giving her a weird look, she rolled her eye at me.

Ok .................

-

-

-

•LUNCH•

"Hey- .. Ferrah, ... Did I do something?" I asked, catching up with her as we walked into the caff. Ferrah shrugged, "oh, Idunno... Lets go ask Anna's brother..." Ferrah shot, and a surge of regret went through me. "Ferrah you don't understand..." I said. " what don't I understand, Josie... You and drew have been stressing me out since .... Since forever : so you know what , maybe it's for the best that you two just get over each other... It'll probably never work out." Ferrah said, putting a shocked look on my face.

I was shocked because I knew Ferrah just spoke the words I knew most everyone was thinking.... It'll never work out.

"It's not like that, .... I want it to work out But-" I started but I was interrupted mid sentence by Ferrah.. "But- there's no butts... Josie, c'mon.... This time you can't blame it on anyone but yourself.... Honestly.. Drew had been ready to really work this out... It looked like you two got off on a good foot when you left my house .. What happened? ... I mean-" I stopped Ferrah.

"I told dex to bring me home... And we - we just kissed.." I tried to explain.

Ferrah let a disgusted grunt leave her mouth, "Josie... How do you just end up kissing someone?" She asked. "I don't know ... It just happened...I LOVE DREW, though."

The whole cafeteria was staring at me...... Ok........ Yep: I just screamed that last part.... Ugh.

Drew stood from the table he was sitting at. "Yea rite." He said, making whispers emerge as the scene started. I opened and closed my mouth....

I took a step forward... Then another one... Then another one, and soon I was walking towards his table.. "I really do..." I said in sort of a mumble.

"He doesn't want you anymore.. Josie... You can leave now." Ali stood up, taking drew's hand in hers.

"I thought you said you were done with Drew." I said to her in a scowl.

"I'll always be here for drew. Unlike you." She shot

B. I. T.C.H.

I felt my body tense as anger paced through my blood as Ali stepped up on her tip toes kissing drew on the cheek.

"He ended up having a lot more fun with me last night, then he would of had with you... " she smiled, noticing my defeated face.

Ok.. So I guess that means, they sleep together...............

Shoot me now.

-

"Really." I raised my eyebrows, trying to stay clam. "Really." Drew confirmed.

I took a step closer to him, leaning in to kiss him.... When----- he turned his head.

Back Fire----- OMG.

A gasp filled the caff.

"Your a TEASE, Jocelyn. That's all you ever were." Drew's voice roared. The Lunch room was now quite, watching our scene as it unfolded.

I scowled as I crossed my arms over my chest, "Oh, Im a TEASE." I said, matching his tone

"YES" Drew said bluntly as he narrowed his eyes at me

"Drew.. I mess up once and you wanna just shut everything down.... All the times you tried to sleep with me... We never got far.. So that means in a tease.?? ... Tell Me If this is a TEASE," I said as I pushed him down on top of the Lunch Table, Crawling over top of him, making Reese and Darren move their treys from my way.

Yea, I could feels peoples eyes widen, as they couldnt believe what I was doing. I now straddled Drew's waist, his deep blue eyes Twinkled as I moved in slowly, about to press my lips to his. Before I did, I turned my head so that my lips were pressed to his ear.

"You Need ME, I don't need YOU." I said before climbing off of him and Strutting towards the lunch room doors.

"Josie..'I think you forgot... We did get far once..." Drew shot.

I turned, "what?" I asked.

"You said, all the times I tried to sleep with you, I never got far- well, I did get far once, in fact: I got all the way." Drew said, as an evil side smile glazed his face.

There was a big gasp.. Then more whispers...

He did not just... -

My mouth hung open.

"Don't look so surprised... I think you and I both know, you remember the night I TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY!" Drew said.

"You took her Virginity?! Dude... ! " Reese said, doing some type of handshake to Darren while talking to drew.

Drew nodded his head, "yep, Jocelyn ended making me a Sandwich!" Drew shot, and some laughs came from all around.

"Funny... If I could still walk after you so called "stole my virginity" then the sex wasn't that good!" I said as I turned back to walking out the door.

The time the caff erupted with "Ohhhhhs!" And laughs.

"Oh and Josie," Drew called my name once again making me twirl as I met his gaze, "That Was Deffinently a, TEASE." He said with that familiar smile.

I rolled my eyes. . . He was nothing without me, and he knew it.