Chapter 5 : Just Jake's SISTER.

I walked into the school building. . Yep , even though it was Saturday.

"Ready to Begin," Mrs. Stencen asked as she placed a familiar looking test on my desk. I did it all, Filling in all the bubbles I had filled in before, As I brought it up to her desk, She stopped me before I could turn to leave out the door.

"Jocelyn. . I so badly thought you'd have more since that this." She said through a sigh. I turned around confused. "WHAT?" She ripped up the test paper.

"I know that that wasn't your test paper." She said as she relined back in her chair.

"What. How?" I asked.

"You Like Drew, Don't you." She said, not answering my question. I kept my mouth closed, literally, Like i felt that if i opened it, I would break down to her.

Truth is I'v so badly been wanting to tell someone what happened on the play ground yesterday. I didn't wanna tell Ferrah, Because it seemed she never wanted anything to do with drew, unless it was his Death!

"Josie." Mrs. Stencen said, Making my eye brows raise.

"YES?" I said as calmly as possible.

"You like him dont you."

OK i refused to answer her damn question. I stood there, staring at everything but her.

"I know he likes you." She said as a small smile started to show.

"WHAT HOW?!"

Shit. the words fell out like a desperate little . . Ughhh.

"He hasn't been to class on time since the 10th grade. .now all of a sudden, Jocelyn comes back, and its like he care to be in class. I see him with all these little. . . (She whispers) HOES. (Making me blush) And then you come, and its like all these other girls are non-existent." She said, and she must have noticed the smile she put on my face because now she was smiling.

"Oh, and don't even get me started on the way he stares at you in cl-"

I stopped her, realizing what was happening.

"I DON'T LIKE DREW. NEVER DID (LIE) AND NEVER WILL (TOTAL LIE)" I said as I turned to walk out the door.

"Keep telling yourself that, and you might start to believe it!" She said as I walked out the door.

-

-

It was only about 12:00 in the afternoon, so my Saturday wasn't totally ruined.

"Hey Josie." Drew said as he sat on my couch.

YES. I TAKE THAT BACK. MY SATURDAY WAS RUINED.

"Hi." I said Cooley as I trotted up the stairs.

It was so awkward now, Like the rest of the day on Friday, we didn't say anything to each other. We barely even looked at each other.

|DREW'S POV|

"Dude, she went up the steps like 5 minutes ago. why are you still staring over that way." Jake said, breaking my thought.

"What, what are you talking about?" I asked as I tried to play it off.

"Just go talk to her. you know you want to." Jake said as he flipped through channels on the TV.

"Who, Your sister-"

"Since when do you call her, "My Sister." Jake cut me off.

"Since always.. . . That's all she is (LIE). . . that's All I know her as. .(TOTAL LIE). "your SISTER." I said I tried to look anywhere but at him

|JOCELYN'S POV|

"That's all she is, That's all I know her as, "your sister." I heard Jake say as I stood at the bottom of the steps.

I'd be lieing if I said I didn't feel hurt, because, Honestly . . I saw him as more than just, ,"Jake's Friend."

I didn't say anything, Not wanting to call attention to myself. I tip toed back up the steps, thinking how stupid I was to think that Drew Ever Like me.

He never did. and deep down inside, I think I always knew he didn't. To him I was just Jake sister. . some girl in his grade. . . Just some girl.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. I MEAN, I'M NOT GOING TO GO UPSTAIRS AND CRY MY EYES OUT, AND EAT ICE CREAM, AND LISTEN TO SAD MUSIC. cause I'm definitely not.

But, Maybe he just know, this war's not even close to over.

-

-

Drew's staying the night! THIS IS PERFECT!

After we ate dinner, We had dish duty, like always. . .

Wait, I just got a bad case of Deja Vu.

"You sleeping on the couch tonight?" Drew smiled over to me. OMG. my heart stopped. He didnt just go there. "YEP." I said nonchalantly.

"Lets all sleep in the living room, tonight. Alec brought home Paranormal Activity 3." Jake announced, not catching on to my and Drew's Puns to the night we. . . yah know.

Drew was more than happy to sleep downstairs.

-

-

I put my pajama's on, being sure to wear a bra. . I grabbed my blanket from off my bed as I raced down the steps with the blanket around my neck like a cape. I took the right side of the couch, Jake took the left and drew took the chair.

With in the first 10 minutes Jake was Knocked out. I mean, like seriously He was calling the hogs, Ugh,, his snoring was so annoying.

WTF. this movie wasnt even scary. . . So why dew was shivering under his blanket. . I don't know.

"Are you scared?" I laughed at his baby like face. "What.No." He said quickly as he moved the blanket from his face.

"Did you here that?" I said in a low whisper. Drew turned his head quick. . Looking over his shoulder and back. "Here what." I could hear the panic in his voice.

"I thought I heard a Knock at the door." I said. Drew's face dolled. . any fear that was in him was now gone.

"Yea. because, ghost now a days, Knock on Doors." Drew said a little calmer.

I got up, "W-where you going?" He asked, the fear back in his voice. "To get something to drink." I said nonchalantly. I watched as he scrambled from the chair and followed behind me.

"Scardy cat." I mumbled just loud enough for him to ear. "I'm not scared. . I just want some water. to." He said as he stood beside me, looking in the refrigerator.

There was a shuffle from the front door. "O.K. you heard that, didn't you." I said as worry rushed through me. Drew remained calm. "Your Jokes aren't funny." He spoke as he took a sip of his water.

"No Drew, Seriously I heard something. ." I said As I moved towards the living room. "There it goes again." I said as I took a step back, This time Drew had heard it to, because his face had gone pail.

"Its Nothing, Josie." He said as he picked back up his cup, taking another sip when. . "BOOO!" Jake screamed from behind Drew. . Making him spit his water all in my face.

"EWWWW." I practically screamed. "Im going to kill you Jake." I said As I chased him around the kitchen island. "Cant catch me, Spit face!" Jake said as we ran repeated circles around the kitchen.

I lifted my shirt, wiping my face off with it. . . JOCELYN . YOU DUMB ASS.

No cami. . which means. .Drew just saw my bra.

Right when I saw the curl of his lip, "Shut up." I said as I pulled my shirt down quick.

"Nice." He said impressed. I huffed before going for the paper towels on the counter top.

-

-

We had settled back in our spots in the living room. . Once again, Jake was Out cold. . Leaving me and Drew Up. Alone. . .