Chapter 4: Play ground Perks

|DREW'S POV|

Call me pathetic. . . But I was a little mad. Not mad at Josie. . But at myself, for how worked up I had gotten over her. No girl has ever gotten my so haunt and bothered like that, before.

You know, This whole time she's been back. . I meant what I said. ."She Hadn't Changed, at all."

Josie was still Outgoing and Daring, But my pride wouldn't let me be friends with her like before. I just couldn't forgive her for what she had done to me. To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind actually getting to know Josie again. . catching up on the lost time. . But all that doesn't matter now.

Im Still DREW. I Could have any girl I wanted. . So forget Josie

But this war she started, . . I was going to win.

-

-

"O.k Class, We have a test today," Mrs. Stencen said as she handed papers to me, to pass back.

During the whole test, I couldn't stop my self from staring at her. It wasn't till Mrs. Stencen called 5 minutes till the test was over, That I had realized I didn't feel in half my answers. . Shit.

"Drew, Pick up the papers." She had called to me from her desk at the head of the class. I panicked. . and then I thought.

As I picked up every ones papers, I made sure to keep Josie's on top. And when I got to the back of the class room, I switched our names. Putting her name on my paper and My name on hers.

EVIL. YES. But hey, she started this whole thing.

DREW : 4 | JOSIE : 2

|JOCELYN'S POV|

"He was staring at you the whole time, Josie," Ferrah said as we walked out of English class. "He's probably still shocked from last night. . It was Funny, you should have seen it, He looked so humiliated, It was almost like he actually thought Id give it up that easily!" I said as the memory came back into my head.

Ferrah laughed at the thought, I knew I had probably told her the story about 10 times now, but only because she kept asking.

-

-

FRIDAY.

-

"Jocelyn, This isn't good." Mrs. Stencen said to me as she closed the class room door after the last student had left out. She had asked for me to stay behind after class.. .. I had no idea Why though. She pulled out the Test papers from Wednesday. Placing it face down on her desk and shoving it towards me, I picked it up and I could already start to feel my blood boiling.

"M-mrs. -"

"Jocelyn. . You have the highest grade in the class, I don't know why you flunked this te-"

"Mrs. Stencen. . Could I please retake it." I asked as I held the paper tight between my fingers.

With a simple nod she stood from her desk, going back to her door, "You can come back tomorrow," She said as she gestured for me to leave.

"But tomorrows, sat-"

"If you wanna bring that test grade up, then you'll be here." She said as I walked out.

-

I slammed the test down in front of drew, Making him jump as he looked up to me. The Bio teacher wasn't even in here yet so what I was about to do, had no witnesses.

I Clasped my hands around the neck of his shirt, Yanking him up, just slightly from his seat. That evil smile plastered on his face.

"Im going to get you back. . You know that right." I Said sternly.