Sabine

SABINE
Why did I ever agree to going ground level with Haven and Mia? We walk out of the water with what humans call swim wear.
This is my life now. Well for the next month at least.
"Sabine, why are those boys looking at us?" Mia ask
Mia with her blonde wavy layered hair, blue eyes, and her light pink lips that brighten her smile and make you want to listen to what she has to say.
Versus me with my medium brown hair and brown eyes. Nothing else about me is that unique.
And Haven well she looks like the princess she is. She has light blonde hair with light blue highlights, her green eyes, and exceptionally beautiful everything else.
"just smile at them Mia and we'll be on our way" Haven says
Haven smiles and waves at the boys which only makes one of them to walk over to us. The other just leaves.
"Hey. I don't think I've seen you girls around town before" The deep voice says, "I'm Jessie"
"I'm Haven and these are-" Haven hesitates before she continues and says, "and these are my sisters Sabine and Mia"
"It's nice to meet you Jessie" Mia says
Jessie is tall and muscular with dark medium brown hair, light brownish gold highlights, and deeply blue eyes.
"Well we're new in tow and have to go find a place!" I say and look at my friends.
"You came to the beach before you got a place to live?" Jessie says
"Seems like something we'd do. The water is like a second home to us" Haven says
Well that's one way of putting it.
I look at Jessie, he's smiling and trying his best to keep from laughing.