fuck fuck fuck

I was laying down and I was bored. Mattia was out busy and I got horny. Like really really horny and mattia wasn't going to be back until later on. I went into his room and looked through some stuff. I see this box and I look inside of it. It was tons and tons of jewelry. Dis bitch actually works. I grab his favorite sweater and run into my room.

I open my legs and started to rub my pussy with 2 fingers through my shorts. I take them off and throw them across the massive room. After that I take off my panties and rub my clit which felt 100 times better.

Y/n- "f-fuck" I moaned. I sucked on 2 fingers and started teasing my entrance. I put my free hand inside mattias hoodie onto my boob. I stuck 2 fingers in my pussy and quickly took them out. My wetness started to drip down to my ass. I started to finger myself and play with my titties. This felt so fucking good but mattia would do much better.

Mattia- "y/n I'm gome baby girl!" I quickly put my panties back on and covered myself with a blanket.

Y/n- "I'm in my room d-mattia!" He came in and got in bed with me.

Y/n- "baby, I'm really horny and I cant help it"

Mattia- "I'll help you baby girl" he gets under the blanket and takes off my panties. He licks my clit and then be sticks his tongue in me.

Y/n- "fuck mattia" I moan while my fingers ran through his fluffy hair. I swayed my hips back and forth and it made the pleasure overwhelming. He starts fingering me.

Mattia- "does that feel good? Ya do you like that you little slut?"

Y/n- "yes, yes baby I love it!" He stops fingering me which causes me to whimper from the loss of his touch. I heard unzipping noises from under the blanket and mattia came from under the blanket kissing me. I see something get thrown out from under the blanket. All of a sudden I feel something enter me.

Y/n- "holy shit" I moaned loudly as mattia thrusted into me. I arched my back and mattia sat up and pulled me up with him. He layed back and said..

Mattia- "ride me baby, ride me until you cant feel your legs mamas" he bites his lip. I start to ride him and I out his hands on my tits.

Mattia- "I love hearing our skin clap baby. And you bouncing on me makes me wanna do so much to you" he puts his hands on my ass and I put my hands on his chest to keep me up.

Y/n- "I love how your cock is inside of me half the time" mattias eyes went to the back of his head. I decided to tease him. I started to bounce slower.

Mattia- "speed up before I make you speed up"

Y/n- "I'm the one in control mattia. You have to listen to me now baby boy"

Mattia- "yes mamas" I slow down more and start slowly rubbing myself against him. He grabs my hips and forces me to pick up the pace.

Mattia- "I told you to go faster but you didnt listen. You know sluts get punished baby" i go to his ear and say..

Y/n- "you feel so good inside of me baby boy. You always make me squirt. Fuck me until my legs are numb!" I go back up and start bouncing faster. I feel mattia twitch inside of me. I go faster.

Mattia- "I like that you've picked up the pace slut. Now make daddy happy you dirty whore" I felt mattia cum inside of me and i came. Fell beside mattia.

Mattia- "we arent done slut, i wanna fuck that little tight pussy and make your legs numb" he gets up and opens my legs wide. He stops what hes doing and looks at my body which made me feel hella insecure so I covered my face from embarrassment.

Mattia- "oh baby dont feel insecure. Your body is perfect and there is nothing to hide. Let me make you feel good" he lines his dick up with my entrance and slowly enters me.

Y/n- "fuck babe" he slowly thrusts into me. After awhile he picks up his speed and I could feel his balls slapping my ass and I could hear our skin clap.

Mattia- "does that feel good? Does it slut? Do you like when my balls slap your ass with every thrust that I make?"

Y/n- "yes I do, I love it!" He goes faster and our moans fill up the room. I suddenly heard a phone go off. I look over to the night stand to see my ex calling.

Mattia- "answer you dirty whore, let him hear me fucking into your pretty pussy" I answer the phone and mattia thrusts harder into me.

Josh- "give me the fuckinf address y/n!"

Y/n- "n-no Josh, we-we arent to-gether anymore"

Josh- "wtf, why are you stuttering- what's that noise in the backround!?" I couldn't help but moan mattias name.

Y/n- "f-fuck mattia harder!"

Mattia- "like this? Ya baby you like that dont you, you little slut!"

Josh- "omfg you better not be fucking my girl mattia!"

Mattia- "to late you peice of shit, I'm fucking y/n's tight pussy and it f-feels amazing!"

Josh- "y/n give me the address right now and I'm picking you up!"

Y/n- "oh fuck fuck fuck mattia just like that!" I moan loudly. I forgot that Josh was ok the phone cause I out the phone beside me.

Mattia- "do you like daddy's big cock deep inside you?"

Y/n- "yes baby" I heard yelling into the phone.

Y/n- "mattia I have to squirt!" I started squirting and mattia came inside of me.

Mattia- "holy shit baby that felt fucling amazing"

Y/n- "y-ya"

Josh- "I am going to kill you y/n!"

Mattia- "fuck baby doll" he started moving again. I touched my phone thinking I hang up (again lol) and mattia started fucking me. I covered my mouth so I could cover my moans.

Mattia- "baby girl uncover your mouth so I could hear your cute moans" I uncover my mouth and instantly moan.

Y/n- "fuck mattia, fuck me until I cant walk!"

Mattia- "ya? You want me to fuck into your tight pussy until you cant walk?"

Y/n- "yes mattia yes!" He went harder and I started to squirt again.

Mattia- "ya, let it out baby. You've been a good girl" I couldn't talk.

Josh- "GET OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING PLAYER!"

Mattia- "I cant cause I just fucked 'my' bitch, I'm pretty sure i destroyed her insides and she cant walk"

Josh- "I will track you down and murder your ass!" My eyes widened when mattia said.

Mattia- "I can do that whenever I want to and straight after that I can get my dick sucked and fuck y/n so shut yo whiney ass up!"

Y/n- "we arent together anymore Josh, quit calling" we hang up and mattia fell beside me and we both instantly fell asleep.

______________________________________
Ya I get carried away easily and sorry for the mistakes lol