wanna fuck?

Me and mattia were laying in bed but like I was bored and couldn't sleep. And I was kinda horny but mattia was asleep and I didnt wanna bother him cause he has to go somewhere early in the morning. You know what fuck it.

Y/n- "baby" I whispered to mattia.

Mattia- "yes mamas?" He said turning to me with his eyes closed.

Y/n- "nevermind baby, you have work tomorrow." I felt kinda bad now.

Mattia- "no tell me" he said scooting to me and kissing my chest.

Y/n- "you have work tomorrow baby, I didnt mean to wake you up"

Mattia- "baby just tell me, it doesnt matter that I have to work tomorrow."

Y/n- "well I cant sleep and I'm kinda horny" I say finally telling him.

Mattia- "wanna fuck?"

Y/n- "sure"

Mattia sits up and starts kissing me. After a minute of kissing me goes to my chest and leave hickeys where he pleased. He picked me up and put me on his lap. Mattia and I take off our shirts and I take off my bra. He takes on boob in his hand and the other in his mouth. I started moving my hips and I feel him getting hard. Mattia moans which sends vibrations to my pussy.

Mattia- "fuck" he says moaning again. He lifted his head and kisses me again before lifting me and taking off his boxers.his dick sprung up hitting his stomach. He grabbed my hips and slowly entered me.

Y/n- "f-uck" I moaned quietly. After I was balls deep I started bouncing. I pulled mattias head back and started sucking on his neck.

Mattia- "j-just like th-that baby girl" he says groaning while his grip tightened on my waist sure to leave marks. I started bouncing faster. I then pulled mattias hair out of his face. I could kind of see his hair glistening from the moonlight. He looked so fucking hot bro. After awhile I felt him twitch inside of me.

Mattia- "fuck, I have to c-cum."

Y/n- "me too" I said trailing off. I suddenly felt a warm liquid shoot inside of me and soon after I came.

Mattia- "wanna go shower babygirl?"

Y/n- "yep." Me and mattia got up and went to go shower, after that we both got dressed and cuddled.