s-slow down

MATTIAS POV

I wake up from a nightmare of y/n getting murdered, I look over to see my beautiful princess laying next to me. I sighed in relief and went to the bathroom, I put cold water on my face and dried my face.

Y/n- "m-mattia"

Mattia- "yes my princess?"

Y/n- "come back to bed" she says in her cute sleepy voice, I'm glad that I have her. Shes perfect in every way possible. I turn of the bathroom lights and get back in bed with y/n. All of a sudden I felt horny😐. I didnt wanna tell y/n cause shes half asleep. But I mean.. she could be horny too, soo I guess I'll give her hints. I start to kiss her jawline and then moving down to her chest.

Y/n- "mattia~" she slightly moans while my hand travels down her body.

Mattia- "yes princess?"

Y/n- "fuck me." She whispers in my ear. I gently grab her and put her ontop of me. Shes laying down on me while my hands were all over her body. I got more turned on by her cute moans. I open her legs and take off her panties to see how wet my little slut was. I sucked my fingers and then I started to rub her clit.

Y/n- "f-fuck"

Mattia- "do you like that princess?"

Y/n- "yes." I then stick 2 fingers in her and she arched her back on me. Fuck shes hot. I want to fuck her until she cant walk. I start to go faster and nibble on her ear. I use my free hand to rub her clit. I felt her clench and she came. I sucked on my fingers and slightly moved her upwards so I could take off my boxers. My cock sprung up hitting her ass. I grab her waist and slowly enter her. I lay her tiny body on me and thrust into her while I held onto her tits, her perfect 'c' shaped tits.

Mattia- "fuck baby doll your so tight"
The only thing y/n could do was moan in pleasure. I started thrusting into her while she held onto the bed sheets. She started to close her legs when I noticed I grabbed them and put my legs in between them.

Mattia- "your gonna take it." I moaned. After awhile of fucking her I felt her clench and I had to cum. I started to dirty talk into her ear like..
Do you like when I fuck into your small sexy body? Or your my little slut and only mine. I felt her cum and I came inside of her. We switched positions into doggy style. I grabbed her waist and pushed my cock into her. She already couldn't handle it.

Mattia- "what? You cant handle daddy's cock? Well to bad princess cause I'm gonna rearrange your insides"

Y/n- "p-please do!" She moans and stutter at the same time. I started pushing into her more and going deeper. The poor thing was already shaking. After I was balls deep I started to move inside of her. I go faster and hearing our skin clap and my balls hitting her pussy turned me on even more.

Mattia- "this pretty little pussy is mine." I say biting my lip holding in my moans. I started going faster and pulling her up to me. I grab her tits and then I rub her clit.

Y/n- "s-slow down." She moans helplessly.

Mattia- "I cant, I'm rearranging your guts namas and it feels good. I know you like it when daddy fucks into you while your taking it." She starts clenching and trying to get out of my grip. I grab her by the throat and move faster.

Mattia- "trying to escape me? Dont mamas cause I'll give you a punishment."

Y/n- "sorry d-daddy, I cant handle it."

Mattia- "if you cant handle it then beg me to slow down, I wanna hear my little dirty slut beg."

Y/n- "daddy please slow down." I finally listen and go slower my grip on her throat loosened and I slowly moved inside of her.

Mattia- "does that feel better princess?"

Y/n- "y-yes daddy" I  came and she started squirting. I took my cock out and started eating her out. She was still squirting. She tastes amazing. I stick my tongue in her causing her to jump. I went back up and slowly entered her again.

Mattia- "you feel amazing baby, my big cock inside your tiny hole feels like heaven." I moan grabbing her waist. I kept going slow so I didnt hurt my precious baby. She then started to cum.

Mattia- "already cumming? Damnn mamas, I guess you can handle my big cock inside of your perfect body." I start moving and I finally came. I plopped next to her and I catch my breath, I clean myself and y/n. I cuddle her and play with her hair. After awhile she fell asleep and soon after I did.

______________________________________
I've advanced my writing weirdos, hope yall enjoy