"yes ! my house , my rules "

"okay okay "

--

In the middle of watching , Shaira asked Jake about the part time job .

"Jake did Jay oppa hired me at his cafe?

"umm yes and what's with the 'oppa'? you don't even call me like that "

"haha because I don't consider you as one ..and besides Jay oppa is so handsome together with Heeseung oppa and Sunghoon oppa . "

"eww I think I wanna puke whenever you say that word .. so cringey"

"Just admit that you're jealous that I didn't call you like that haha"

"I'm not duhh"

"if you say so .. it'll be awkward if I call you that since we're best friends so I refrained myself to use that term"

"why are you even explaining things?"

"just wanted to .. to clear any misunderstandings"

"why do you became serious all of the sudden? You're really no fun Shai"

She just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms

"ahh Shai , I remembered Jay told me that you'll have a partner in your duty . He's a boy ."

" Ahh I get it . So when will I start ?"

"monday after school but don't worry Jay said he'll be supervising you both so you'll know what to do"

"ohh that's great ! I'm so excited for my first work!"

"just don't make mess there or else I'm not doing a favor for you again .. understand?"

"yes sir .. "

"it's a deal young miss .. but now we must play we're both becoming serious.. it's not fun anymore"

"alright you choose the game "

They played for about an hour when the door was opened .

"Hey Jake .. son !"

Her father excitedly approached Jake

"uncle ! good to see you .. good evening"

They hugged each other

"how are you ? and what brings you here?"

"I'm doing great .. I'm just visiting Shaira since we haven't seen each other these past few weeks .. just a little quality time "

"oh that's nice .."

Her father looked and smiled at her proudly . She don't know why but there's something in his smile

"okay so I'll leave you both now and Jake .. just stay for the night . it's dangerous for you to drive home at this hour"

"okay uncle ."

He left both of them . They both releases a deep breath .

"so shall we continue playing ?"

Jake asked as she nods

They played untill 12 and then decided to sleep .

She guided Jake to the guest room then head to her room after . She's so tired playing with her best friend

---

more like a filler chapter lol .. it's boring right? my last two brain cells are malfunctioning and I can't come up with a better one . I'm sorry

---

Happy birthday to my precious one Ni-ki .. I love and cherish you so much 💗 I'm so proud of you my child ..