4. Marauders

"EXPLAIN ME THIS," James wheezed in Sirius' general direction, "She's magical, right? BUT NO ONE IN HER FAMILY IS MAGIC! HOW WAS SHE JUST BORN WITH IT?"

Sirius was cackling and ended up rolling himself right off of his bed where he had been laying. "IT'S THE SAME LOGIC AS MUGGLEBORNS MATE! THERE WASN'T MAGIC IN THEIR FAMILY BUT SOMEHOW THEY'RE MAGIC!"

"OK THATS ACCEPTABLE BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT OTHER GUY? THE RED HEAD? HE TRIED TO KILL HER! AND HER SISTER! SHOULDN'T HE BE, LIKE, WORSHIPPING THEM? THEY'RE ROYALTY AFTER ALL!"

"HE'S ROYALTY TOO!"

"HE IS?"

"PRONGS-" Sirius was rolling across the floor and ran into Remus' legs, still cackling.

Peter sat up from his bed where he had been covering his ears with pillows. They had been yelling about the movie for a whole. fucking. hour. He decided he should give up on sleep and just chime in with his opinion. "I liked the snowman."

James coughed and aggressively pointed at Peter with wide eyes. "THERE'S ANOTHER THING! HOW DOES THE SNOWMAN NOT KNOW THAT HE'LL MELT IN THE SUN? DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE HIM AND I APPRECIATE HIS INNOCENCE BUT HOW-"

Remus gently pushed Sirius away with his foot and sat down on his bed. "I thought the story gave a good message that you can't be too power hungry. I can also relate to the magic princess because she thought she was a monster..." Everyone quieted down thinking for a second. But then...

"REMMYYYYYYYY," Sirius cried dramatically flopping down on Remus' bed with his head in Remus' lap. "YOU'RE NOT A MONSTER! NEVER HAVE BEEN NEVER WILL BE!!! WE LOVE YOU MOONYYYYY FURRY LITTLE PROBLEM AND ALL!! THE ONLY MONSTER THAT WE SAW TONIGHT WAS THAT RED-HEAD MAN AND THAT LITTLE WEASEL GUY."

"YEAH WHAT WAS WRONG WITH WEASEL GUY? WHY WAS HE SO OBSESSED WITH... UH..." James lifted up his head to look at Peter. "WHAT WAS HER NAME AGAIN?"

"Anna."

"RIGHT ANNA!" James put his head back down. "HE WAS SO CREEPY!"

Remus was very amused by his friends' reactions to the muggle movie they had gone to see, called Frozen. He smirked when he realized that they didn't know about the sequel...

"REMMY, GOOD SIR, WHY DOTH THOU SMIRKETH?"

"..... there's a sequel."

James shot up from his bed and grabbed his bag of muggle money and muggle clothes. He held out his arm to the group. Remus just raised his eyebrows at James' as the other two friends walked over. James rolled his eyes.

"Grab on losers, we're apparating to see Frozen 2."