Chapter 26

"OH MY GOD, SIZHUI!" Wei Wuxian yelled. "I THOUGHT U ESCAPED WITH LAN ZHAN YESTERDAY! ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE?"

"Senior Wei, I'm okay." Sizhui replied.

"That's good." Wei Wuxian sighed. "By the way, how's my nephew doing?"

"He's doing okay." Jin Ling replied, still in Sizhui's bed.

"Haha, good." Wei Wuxian said, smiling. "I recommend you guys go to the Cold Spring to heal up and practice cultivation."

"Will do." Sizhui agreed, getting up.

"Alright Lan Zhan, time to go!" Wei Wuxian said, "We can't disturb the lovebirds, hehe."

"Mn." Hanguang Jun replied.

After Wei Wuxian and Hanguang-Jun left, Sizhui neatly folded Jin Ling's clothes and handed it to him.

"Here are your clothes, Jin Ling." Sizhui said, passing it over.

"Huh? Oh, thank you." Jin Ling said, taking it from Sizhui. "I'll be changing into back into these then."

"Yes, it would be weird seeing you in my clothes." Sizhui said, smiling.

Suddenly, Sizhui saw Jin Ling untie the sash belt. Jin Ling was slowly taking off his clothes right in front of Sizhui.

"I... Uh... Well, I'll be at the Cold Spring." Sizhui said, panicking.

Sizhui quickly rushed out the room just as Jin Ling was about to take off the undershirt. Jin Ling smirked and finished taking off all of the robes, revealing his skin. After finishing changing into his Lanling Jin robes, he quickly folded up Sizhui's robes and laid them on his bed. Then, he opened the door and walked to the Cold Spring. There, he saw Sizhui silently sitting on a rock.

"Hey Sizhui!" Jin Ling asked, as he walked down the steps to the Cold Spring.

"Hello." Sizhui replied, smiling.

Sizhui jumped off the rock to meet Jin Ling, who had just reached the end of the stone stairs.

"What are you doing here?" Jin Ling asked, looking around. "There's nothing to do here."

"Oh, I was just mediating." Sizhui responded.

"Cool." Jin Ling said, sitting on the steps.

"What would you like to do?" Sizhui asked.

"Actually, I was wondering if you could make pineapple fried rice rice again." Jin Ling asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Sure! Let's go." Sizhui said.

As they walked up the stairs, Sizhui saw Jingyi frantically run towards him. He had blood streaked on his Gusu Lan robes. 

"SIZHUI!" Jingyi yelled. "We have to go!"

"Go where?" Sizhui asked.

"I don't know!" Jingyi yelled, "but we have to leave the Cloud Recesses!"

"Why?" Sizhui asked, becoming nervous.

"Li Yao is already at the main quad!" Jingyi informed.

"WEI WUXIAN!" a voice called. "GIVE ME THE STYGIAN TIGER SEAL AND I'LL GIVE THE GUSU LAN CLAN AN EXTRA LIFE!"