lemon and blankets || night 1

april 2012, 18:29

dear diary, i just wanted to clarify that i will be writing my next two logs at tendou's house.. he is having a sleepover just with the vbc so i accepted. i am curious to see what will happen tonight, hopefully nothing stupid..

i close my diary and put it in my bag, why did i even put that last sentence.. of course something stupid will happen, i'm at tendou's for fuck sake-

a/n: the title wasn't pulling a kokichi, this chapter will contain lemon/smut!

i go outside to see the third years waiting for me. i had packed the essentials; toothbrush and toothpaste, my own towel, body and hair wash, clothes, my earbuds, charger, and my own blanket and pillow.

as we arrive to tendou's house, i put my stuff in an extra room. his house was small, there had been three bedrooms. one was his parents, other was his, then an extra room. i bunked with kawanishi and goshiki.

"what're those?" the bowled first year asked as i took out my stuff. i instantly closed my bag, trying to play it off. "nothing just for... allergies!" he looked at me then walked away. thank god, i would'v- "hey you never told me you to-" i punch wherever the voice had came from. it was kawanishi and he was holding what looks like my bag. i quickly grab it and put it away. "you didn't have to punch me- those hurt!" he replied while getting up. i push him, giving him money to not mention them.

i head to the living room to see that they had been playing card games. i noticed that semi had been in the shower so i just sat in the room for awhile. i had my earbuds on, slightly loud but not too loud where you can hear it if you're next to me. i started to fall asleep, i heard the shower water turn off.

"oh shirabu, i didn't know you where in here.." semi asked me while he walked in the room. i suddenly got uncomfortable, especially since he had been bare at the moment, just with a towel covering his parts. "uh... yeah um.." i heard the door lock, is he going to- no he wouldn't, i'm his junior.. "shirabu i've been needing to tell you something for a while now." he said while he sat next to me. please put some clothes on please please.. "i, hehe, like you shirabu.." i looked at him, right in the eyes. "you.. what?" i asked, did i hear him right? he smiled and grabbed my shoulder. "i like you, shirabu kenjirou, always have!"

(cut me slack, i don't write lemon okay)

he put his hand on my face, i went in for a kiss. his tongue made his way around my mouth, then i pulled away, there had been some saliva.. i had gotten air so i went back in for the kiss. his mouth was soft, and tasted sweet. he gotten and carried me to the bed i was sleeping on, there he was stripping me. semi kissed me and started to get lower and lower. he took my cock into his mouth, wrapping his lips and started to suck. he went up and down, it felt good~ he arched his back, i guessed so it'd be easier to suck. i slightly moaned, but made sure it was quiet. he was pretty good, felt amazing seriously. he got up and gasped for air, "you should've came.." i looked at him confused. he picked up my legs and put it in, it hurt for a minute. i grabbed the blanket sheet, whispering his name. he slammed my hips, i felt a burst in me. i whimpered in pain, he had been hard. semi started to pant, i didn't want to say that he needed to be slow. "i'm going back in, is that alright?" he asked. i nodded, and groaned when it was in. he thrusted, i bite a moan back.

*knock knock* "aye shira-brat it doesn't take that long to get dressed, hurry the fuck up and get out here." our eyes shot at the door in panic. he cleans himself and puts on clothes, i make the bed so it seems normal. after, he goes to the bathroom to brush his hair and i go head to the living room. "my bad my mom called me." was the only excuse i could thing of. later semi came out, chuckling. he sat next to me and i nudged his arm, telling him to be quiet. we watch a movie, me and semi held hands, with the blanket covering it. later tendou and ushijima passed out while goshiki had been in the shower, kawanishi was outside. me and semi head to the room and cuddled.

i fall asleep quickly, semi made me feel safe in his arms.. i later woke up to a pillow hitting my face, realizing that semi left, i got anxious and disappointed. "wake up already, shiraboob!" goshiki had been saying while slamming a pillow on me. i finally grab it and push it back, making his fall on his behind. i get up from bed and head to the restroom to wash up.