music and stories || day 4

april 2012, 05:17

dear diary, today is my fourth day as a second year. i am excited to see what will happen today, very curious.. hopefully kawanishi isn't busy today, talking to semi daily is getting weird.

i closed my diary but i decided to put it in my bag this time, i get ready as usual and leave. this time, i went to morning practice. not much people were there, i saw the bratty bowl first year.. "shirabu-san!" he said happily, i sighed. he ran to me, with him was a ball. "please practice with me!" the bowl cut boy bowed. i looked around for semi, he had been with ushijima so i accepted.

"thank you!" he said while leaving. i nodded and put my earbuds back on. it started to get chilly so i got a scarf from my bag. first period was a breeze, kawanishi wasn't talking to me.. which is weird since he usually started the conversations. i was called on a lot in first, once again was very weird to me. "today we will be going in the gymnasium for an assembly." the teacher had announced.

we headed to the gym, i noticed kawanishi was alone so i ran to him. "nishi! there you are!" trying to play clueless. "oh hey shirabu!" he said while patting my back. why is he pretending like he didn't ignore me for two days.. we sat with each other at the assembly, he had been whispering something over and over but i couldn't hear.

after the assembly, we head to lunch. kawanishi is talking to me again, finally. since we came back from an assembly, every year went to lunch at the same time, so it's easier i guess... my upperclassmen had sat with me, along with goshiki. kawanishi, me, and goshiki on one side of the table while our seniors were across us, on the other side.

"so how are you shirabu~" tendou asked me. i had my earbuds in so it was muffled. kawanishi tapped my shoulder, i paused the music. "hm?" he looks at me in a seductive way... i ignored it then when back on my phone, only to see my mom was calling me. i instantly excuse myself and head to the restroom. we only talked about my brothers and she saw that they pulled a page out of the diary, after a few minutes or so, she hung up. after, i open google. i had been reading stories the night before, i was planning on finishing them after school but right now would be a good time. i was listening to just one day by bts, reading some lemon and angst stories. once it got to the lemon, i started to think of semi.. i shook it off and finished the chapter.

"you sure took awhile, did you do anything crazy in there, alone?" tendou asked. why is he asking so much questions? what is he up to? did he hear anything? where's semi? wait what- i zoned out that i looked suspicious. kawanishi started chuckling, being on tendou's side. i sat back down and just looked at my food. next moment i knew, goshiki and tendou switched seats. "you didn't answer my questions.." he said. i just kept staring at my food.

later came after school practice, i kept to myself the whole time. the third years did their own thing, kawanishi was with goshiki. tendou planned to have a sleepover, just for the volleyball club. i accepted since it was going just to be us, nothing crazy can happen.. right?