Info about candy pop

Full name Candy Pop
ALIAS
Poppy
Night Terrors
Cluster Demon
The Collector
The Dark Omen
Emperor of Darkness
Father of Obscurity
Demon from the Abyss
The Shapeshifting Master

RELATIVES
Jesterca Pop (Mother)
Calicifur (Father)
Payazo Pop (Uncle)
A bunch of siblings from father's side
Merry Pop (Descendant)
Nephews/Nieces from his half siblings side

OCCUPATION
Jester
Soul collector/Soul stealer
Wicked Overlord
Dark Architect

POWERS/SKILLS
Demonic Magic
Nightmare Manipulation
Shapeshifting
Corruption Inducement
Ghosting/Ghost Walking
Levitation
Invisibility
Psychosomatic Illusion
Soul Absorption

STATUS
Alive
SPECIES
Demon
GENDER
Male
HOBBY
Unknown
GOALS
Unknown
TYPE OF PASTA
Demonic Jester

Appearance

Candy Pop is presented as a colorful Jester with long blue hair tied up into a ponytail (with bells at the bottom of the ponytail) and big pink eyes. His outfit consists of many bright colors with a Jester aesthetic like the colors light blue, black, red and purple, that are decorated with bells.

Personality

In terms of personality he is very playful and zany but very dark and wicked at the same time. He laughs at the suffering of others and loves mocking and taunting his victims.

Candy Pop is a volatile creature who is more than he/they appear. Sometimes playful, sometimes evil and sometimes even sad, you will never understand or grasp who he really is or what he really is because within there's two souls fighting for dominance.

Whoever influences one another is the attitude you'll get but it can always switch. As if two people were trapped inside one body. His personality can be best described as split, multiple or disorganized but the overall way to pin-point who he is, is simply the idea of good vs evil within one man, one spirit and soul.

Powers and Abilities

[The Power of Stealing]

Night Terrors has the super ability to steal the image and power of whoever he absorbs into his body via spiritual consumption. By doing this he not only obtains their every ability but also their overall appearance. He can shapeshift into them continuously and even go as far as to change between bodies and appearances to combine dangerous attacks against his enemy of different elements and faces. Yet, it must be noted that each stolen power and image only last for roughly 2-3 hours, meaning each form he takes (except for Candy Pops and his Shadow form) Is limited. This however, while does put a slight disadvantage on his assimilating capacity it doesn't change the fact he can easily change into another different form for another 2-3 hours. He has thousands and thousands of stolen abilities and faces.

[Other Capacities]
- Supernatural Strength - He is not limited in strength (specially since most of his ''forms'' all have a degree of physical potential). His strength and power can increase depending the situation he may be in. His brawns is strong enough to crack with ease concrete walls, floors and more. He can also lift things that are much bigger than him without breaking a sweat.

- General Supernatural Capabilities - as Candy Pop and some other forms he can teleport, run fast, jump high, adapt to his environment quickly, has really good sharp senses, enhanced visuality, can ghost through walls and have a very durable stamina.

- General Manipulation - He can manipulate others verbally or by supernatural means. This helps him get into someone's head and emotions and force them where he wants them to be for him to take over said individual.

- Dark Architect - He can create his own species by mixing what he has inside into one thing through supernatural means. Once this is done, he can manifest this via energy creation, contract or corruption or performing mating activities with a selected female. He can also use natural resources to mold an empty body and bestow whatever he has prepared onto the body with said soul and from there, if he created more bodies he can transfer the same thing into the rest. There's many ways he can play the architect the longest he has enough souls inside in order to create his very own spawns and sometimes he can simply influence the anatomy of another, forcing it to become his completely.