facts and theories about eyeless jack

The reason for the Cult worshipping this demon is unknown, but the reason for sacrificing Jack was probably so the cult members had someone/thing physical to worship. The reason for taking his eyes was because eyes are typically seen as ‘the window to the soul’—their reasoning for taking his eyes was so their God/Demon, Chernabog/Czernobog, could use his body as a way to materialise in the real world without having to worry about two souls inhabiting one body.

Symptoms of demonic possession are, missing memories, perceptual distortions (incorrect understanding of a perceptual (ability to interpret or become aware of something through the senses) experience), loss of a sense of control, and hyper-suggestibility. This could mean that Jack deals with these symptoms seeing as the sacrifice went wrong. (Also, I have no clue why Jack suddenly turned to cannibalism after the sacrifice).

Now onto the heat

It’s unknown what type of demon Chernabog/Czernobog is, but the only type of demon that sleeps with others is the Incubus/Succubus. **An incubus is a male demon who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleeping women in order to engage in sexual activity with them. Salacious tales of incubi and succubi have been told for many centuries in traditional societies. Some traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, mental state, or even death.**

** From Wiki** From the definition shared, it’s never stated that he goes through heats but instead sleeps with those unknowing to derive some sort of sexual pleasure from it or to put them into a false sense of security.

Theory is what if the demon was actually Zalgo and the people from the so called cult was involved with Bens death or Zalgo's minions? I think it's either one

Eyeless jack was once a human like us but someone turned non human by these cult leaders ... so Zalgo or this entity that called itself chernabog. But I learned Zalgo has many names that people call him almost like the devil aka Satan . Zalgo is known well for you know Zalgo but he's also know as he comes or those who lie and his name's known by the creepypastas or the 'sxcp' is the anti or Abaddon and I researched about this Abaddon and he does sound like Zalgo. 

Tell me what y'all think.

But I personally think that the whole cult stuff as to be with BEN so maybe the chernabog was the father? And Ben was also the victim of the same thing or was he  included 

I think they both were Victims of the same cult . Or the father was just cult that was told to come after ej

Think about it they took Ben's eyes and drowned him .

Eyeless jack got his eyes took and drowned in black boiling tar  in his sockets  And become a demon basically like BEN. both has stuff coming out their empty sockets one blood the other tar or rotting blood. Which both used to be humans  but got turned into demons by a cult basically