𝟎𝟒ˎˊ-

!WARNING!

°•*⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ✧ ೃ༄

°•*⁀➷
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧ ೃ༄

"KEIJI YOU SON OF A BITCH."

the girl angrily stomped out of the chemistry room. her face glowing red, from anger. "give it back now." she rolled up her sleeves, squaring up to the taller male in the hallway.

"i'd prefer it if you called me daddy," the boy sent a cocky grin, he pocketed your cell phone and watched as you ran at him with an amused smirk.

as you ran to the boy you sighed as your head rested on his chest, you hit the boy a few times, continuing to let your head rest on his chest.

"i hate you so much." you huffed a sigh, and the boy wrapped his arms around you. he lowered his head and spoke softly, close to your ear.

"it's a shame we have class, you look so adorable when you're angry."

"fuck off." you turned away, not caring you left your phone with him. the boy only grabbed your wrist and pulled you back into his chest.

"leaving so soon?" he pressed a gentle kiss in the top of your head. you felt yourself melt into his embrace, but the peace was interrupted as the bell went off, signaling the next classes were going to start soon.

"can we skip?" you looked up at the boy with pleading eyes, he sent a grin your way as he nodded.

the two of you walked to the dorms hand in hand. "keiji?" you looked up and the boy, he continued to look forward.

"hmm?" his hummed response made you think he'd actually listen.

"can i have my phone back?" you tugged on his arm gently.

"not yet, angel."

_

the boys dorm room was filed with moans and sounds of skin clapping together. keiji grinned as he looked down at the girls naked back, he loved the sound of her cries.

"look at you, taking all of me like a good girl." he cooed and traced his hands along your curves.

"mmhm, your good girl." the girl could barely speak, tears streamed down her cheeks as the boy continued the ram into the girl from the back.

"fuck keiji," the girl arched her back as the boy hit her gspot.

"you're such a slut, (y/n)." he flipped the girl onto her back, he watched as her breasts bounced, moving at the same pace he was using to fuck the girl.