Hello, I am thinking of updating every day (if my mom doesn't take my phone). Thanks <3

WARNING MILD SWEARING
____________________________________

WARNING MILD SWEARING____________________________________

____________________________________

Your p.o.v

When I arrived to shore, I instantly noticed this tanuki girl running at full speed towards the boat. "Marie! is this girl here!" The tanuki girl yelled.

"What do you think dumbass." the mink said calmly. "Hi! My name is Michiru. What's yours?" The brunette said.

"Oh uh, my name is (L/N) (F/N)," I said, the girl was about my age she had a white tank top, with a red jacket on and some blue shorts with turquoise on the rims.

"Since you're new here, I should bring you to the beastman co-op," she said in a happy voice. "What's the beastman co-op?" you said curiously.

"The beast-man co-op is an agency where new beastkin or beastkin, in general, can stay. "Oh cool so where is this place you call the 'beastman co-op'?" you said. "Follow me!" The tanuki said proudly.

The two of you started walking, it wasn't a short nor a long walk just a walk. Michiru stopped all of a sudden and said "We are here (Y/N)!" You looked from behind Michiru the building was tall, it didn't look old nor new it was just the right size.

Your eyes lightened when you saw the building. An Anima-City building, you were going to live here!

Finally a new start. Michiru dragged you inside the building, your heart was pounding you were going to have to meet new people.

It's not like you didn't like meeting new people, it's just you were going to live with them. 'aah I'm so excited' you thought.

When you arrived inside you saw a man with red hair, pale skin, and glasses by his side was a woman with darker skin brown hair, and a kind smile.

" Mr. And Mrs. Homer this is (Y/N), she's new to the city so invited her to the beastman co-op!" Michiru said in a cheerful voice. "Oh really, welcome to Anima-City.

I'm Melisa horner and this is my husband Gem Horner. You can call us by our first names, you don't have to be formal with us."The brunet lady said. I nodded my head in agreement 'these seem like nice people' thought.

"Let me get you to your room sweety." the lady said while accompanying me to my room, we were walking upstairs when suddenly I spot a guy about 25 or less, he had white hair, pale skin, and light green eyes.

He was wearing black pants, a black shirt, and a black choker, he also had a beige trench coat. He walked in front of us and asked "who's this?".

Shirou's p.o.v

I come from my study to inform Michiru that the mayor has a case for us when I see Melisa with this girl. She looks about 18 or 19. She has (H/L) (H/C), (E/C), (S/T) she's a (B/M/S).

'cute'

UH? CUTE! WHAT AM I THINKING I'VE NEVER CALLED SOMEONE CUTE IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE! Maybe it was an accident. Anyway, I ask Melisa "who's this?". "Oh! this is (Y/N) she's new to Anima-City city she just arrived this morning!"

The middle-aged lady said. "Hi, nice to meet you, by the way, what's your name?" The (B/M/S) asked.

"My name is Ogami Shirou. But you can just call me Shirou." I responded. "Shirou, nice to meet you!" the girl said.

Somehow when she said my name I felt this weird feeling in my heart. It felt amazing.
____________________________________

Thank you for reading and have a good day ma dudes. <3