UCLA and Dodgers dinner

Start from the beginning

(This is Aaliyah's outfit and you get to choose what makeup style you want)

I waited for the girls to finish getting dressed so we can go down together and I don't want to go through what happened again especially in these clothes am I right. When they were done all three of us walked out of the room and to the elevator. Once we got to the Lobby my nerves got high really quick. When we got to the dinning hall I saw my brother and he saw us walk in and we welcomed us as well.

"Hey ladies you guys look beautiful I can't believe you all are grown up now you guys still play softball together." My brother said while smiling.

"Thank you." All three of us said.

Corey's POV

Our coach want our team to be there first so I got ready quickly and it was a fancy dinner but not that fancy if you know what I mean. So I just dressed up nice.

I got to the dinning hall and it was set up with Dodgers baseball pictures and UCLA softball stuff and pictures as well it looked nice. I saw action shots of Aaliyah playing 3rd,catcher, and pitcher in her game day uniform. Aaliyah looked good while playing. I was looking at the pictures when betts walked up to me.

"Enjoying her pictures?" He said.

"They are really good pictures." I said.

"They are I have many more photos like that on my phone that I enjoy looking at." He said.

"Oh I have a question I wanted to ask you." I said.

"Shoot." He said.

" I wanna know if it is fine if I take Aaliyah out for lunch to get to know her better." I asked.

"Yeah it's fine." He replied.

"Thanks man." I said.

"No problem." He said.

After we talked Aaliyah and her friends came walking into the room so I told Mookie that they are here. I swear she is really beautiful I feel bad for misjudged her I will never do that again. I hope one day she will be my girl. Oh shit I think I am falling for little Betts. I was going to talk to her but the rest of the team came and all of them started to all talk to each other. Once everyone toke there seats both coaches started to talk.

"I want to thank the Dodgers organization for letting us stay here and let us use their fields and also helping us during the season we appreciate it we truly do. I am thankful to have these girls in our softball program and for them doing there best and play there hearts out and they are healthy young ladies and I feel that this season is going to be a great season."

Then our coach came to talk after the UCLA'S coaches.

"We are happy that UCLA softball team is here with us and we have highlights from the past season that we would like to play for UCLA."

Then he clicked play and a video played on the projector screen from behind us.

(Imagine the pitcher for UCLA if Aaliyah)

While I was watching the video these girls definitely know how to play both defense and offense. Especially Aaliyah she is dominating in offenses with her pitching. Dang the are really good. At the end of the video after the coaches spoke Mookie want up to speak.